Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Could not like this. I hate wildfires. Here it fucked all the woods.
We have a mountain here that in my youth was all filled with trees, now only stones and one or two trees.
It is a shame. And many people only thinks about the trees, and forgets all the animals, reptils and insects that are lost with these fires.
The worst is that here almost all fires are provocated by some inescrupulous ‘human’, for calling it someway.

3 Likes

Between this and

I’m sure the rest can be pieced together… LOL

2 Likes

With a 1cm hole cut in it with a one way valve.

1 Like

When @THCeed is done with them there will be no putting them back together.

We are getting smoke effects from Alberta in Toronto too.

2 Likes

How far is Toronto from Alberta where the fores are?

1 Like

Very far.

We are not getting massive clouds of smoke but per the news we are getting more vibrant sunrises and sunsets. And my allergies are going way off. Air quality is lower than it usually is, and that’s saying something.

2 Likes

Last week we had a beautiful sunset you could stare right at it for about 2 hours from the smoke covering it it hasn’t been like that since I am in Waterdown

2 Likes

Last year we didn’t get very much water barely got any plants over 7-8 ft mark. Not going to happen this year.

I am going to try and set up a few trickle feeders with a couple of main hoses if it works we should end up with some monsters

12 Likes

Cheese Deck…Hmmm???
Sounds familiar???

1 Like

I see where you’re going with this but no these are not them but I do have those if you want them LOL

4 Likes

Outta likes, thank you, kind sir.
I will keep this in mind when I fire my lights back up here in a few months. :star_struck:

4 Likes

@THCeed took out the males of the us22 and there are some that did not show jet i got the feeling they like outdoors more than my very small pots and direct 12/12 from seed :wink:

5 Likes

@THCeed
You send it to me some beans?
Just for a doubt question…
I remember i win some gift from you but i dont know if you send it bud

smoke covered sun tonight.

3 Likes

If you’re on this forum THCeed has sent you seeds. :smile:

13 Likes

Lol.
Amazing awnser.
Thank you @CanuckistanPete thats what i imagine. Fuck postal office!
I want my beans!

2 Likes

I’ve sent seeds to Brazil…it takes a month to a month and a half. Patience my friend.

6 Likes

His seeds take that long to get to me in US. I would imagine that Brasil would be significantly longer.

1 Like

These landed safely. What an awesome package.
Thanks so much @Tracker

15 Likes

Sweet! I hope you find nice stuff in there!

5 Likes