Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Being from you, there is no doubt in my mind that it is all nice stuff.
Thanks again.

5 Likes

GR8 reply, @Tracker is a very generous person as I see him always doing something for all! :partying_face::star_struck::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I just got one from the US that took a month. And one that took a week. Go figure.

2 Likes

Ya, there’s no rhyme or reason to it.

2 Likes

I think it depends on whether they use the horse or the Donkey

6 Likes

With the Gov’t involved ???

1 Like

My favourite has always been Lame Camel Express. :smirk: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

The 4 Cheese plants are in with a CheeseDawg Dude in the middle.

Should get some Cheezy CheeseDawg beans. Coming this fall to a mailbox near you. Keep your eyes open.

17 Likes

The generosity and thoughtfulness of this site is sometimes overwhelming. I want to give a big shout out of thanks to @Tracker for being the OGenerous member that you are. One of the top members here as far as I’m concerned. This t-shirt came in the mail today it will make my whole weekend awesome. Everything is coming up Milhouse, thanks Brother.

22 Likes

Looking good matey.

2 Likes

Sweet! I hope it fits. I saw it on the clearance rack at a local store, and it was whispering “@THCeed needs me”. Hahaha!

7 Likes

That’s awesome…very thoughtful gesture!

4 Likes

I can see him Rockin it like a Rock Starr

3 Likes

What a thoughtful OG gesture! :clap::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Good looking out @Tracker!

2 Likes

Thank you @THCeed ! I have received the purple freak, freaky buddha and wreckage master bastard kush seeds. There were so many seeds that one fell out and stuck to the tape. Ive decided to run the purple freak as my next grow. It says it’s highly mold resistant and size is manageable so should be good for indoor!! I’m excited about a good indica. The leaves look rather unique also… like indica fern.

4 Likes

The 1 on the side didn’t fall out, I put it there. It is a mystery bean, different from the rest. :wink:
So glad they finally arrived. Enjoy.

6 Likes

I love a Mystery LOL
Remember this game?

6 Likes

She ain’t been too happy with me but I put some new shoes on her hoping it’ll help her run across the finish line

13 Likes

I know how much you love this kinda stuff, so here is an update on my “Deck Cheese”. That’s right, not a typo. LOL

45 inches, good start.

17 Likes