Beans for everyone (Part 1)

This is such a killer place to be… the entire site… all the awesome people… just an amazing community… welcome bro… nice to see new people @Thats_bank 🪴 :seedling: :herb:

8 Likes

I definitely spend more time on this site than Facebook or instagram :joy:

6 Likes

Freakshow is a mutt but I dont know what ingredients. Almost no info.

Use “Seedfinder” to see geneology.

4 Likes

The roots have started, hope they are ladies.
Roots Roots Raggae.

16 Likes

I would have to check up for the straight Bruce Banners I think I might only have a Bruce Banner Kryptonite cross which is incredible but they are regular beans

5 Likes

Cool cool. Ya my first grow was gg#4 and bb#3 and wow the Bruce banner was like smoking heaven (almost) lol. That sounds fire strain.

6 Likes

Do you still have any seeds for the less fortunate? My wife and I had our RV break down while out of state, ended up taking 6 months before we got back to the property and ALL my tools/solar/grow equipment/ anything of value was stolen. The worst was losing all my mushroom growing supplies and my entire seed collection, I had spent thousands on beans last year alone and now I have none. I really want to get some planted and start hunting for good moms and dads, mostly to keep myself busy as it’s been depressing being home with all my shit gone…

Not trying to sound like a sad sack, but hoping you still might have some stuff you’d be down to flow my way, I will definitely pay it back I in someway and also send you any crosses I make with the genetics.

Much love and hope to hear back soon, even if your all out it’s still awesome the way you helped people without expecting anything in return. I dig it.

Blessings,
Blake

Here’s some pics of my garden years prior !

I miss having plants to hang out with!
(upload://7jbMbNrkfY5qZfJNtxecA5lJe4e.jpeg)

!

28 Likes

I love the pics. Sorry to hear about the loss. I can send about 150+ beans in a package.

20 Likes

If ya dm me an address I can send ya some stuff brotha sorry about the unfortunate events that took place

10 Likes

DM me those details too, and I’ll send you a care pack from my garden.

11 Likes

DM me - would be my pleasure to send some beans along…

3 Likes

Yes I am only looking for a couple more freak Show to mix with mine I’m not even sure I have a female yet

2 Likes

I’m sorry it happened to you man.
It’s so damn cruel and i wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy…
Hope you can get back on your feet soon and post lot of plant pics in the upcoming months…

2 Likes

yeahthatsign

That is what I am talking about right der’… That’s the OG Spirit!

I will shoot you a message to get some beans headed your way. :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Y’all gonna make me cry, I’m seriously blown away by ogs generosity, I think I found my new online home!

:clap::call_me_hand::pray::bowing_man:‍♂

7 Likes

I thought that was zlabs?

2 Likes

I am on zlabs too, I hardly ever post tho, I used to be on rollitup religiously but haven’t found anything that felt like how RIU did 10+ years ago…
Zlabs makes me feel a lil like an outcast cause I’m not from great lakes, lol. I dig it there tho too, maybe I can find time for both, I grew up with two homes anyway!

How’d you know?

I am a member over at zlabs.

1 Like

Hey brother… anyone who can grow Beasts like this deserves to have seeds gifted to them and I have plenty to share. Good gear to my friend.
Shoot me a message if I can help… most all of my seeds have been gifted by members here and 2 other sites… I have a few autos to but looks like your into photo periods… but bro, I’d love to see my Auto blown up again… outdoors.

Meet my Gabagoo Auto

Sorry for your loss man, lets see if we can’t get ya going again… Carty

4 Likes

Those plants I’m standing next to were a cross I Made of purple elephant x satori and lavender x satori, honestly I didn’t know shit about breeding really and though they were. Massive, the smoke was just meh compared to the plants that got left behind in the shade underneath the monsters, I had a hashplant that tasted like gummy worms in the best way and. Lime trainwreck that’s still my favorite thing I’ve ever smoked, never found the cut again though and it’s one of the reasons I’m trying to get my hands on any and all trainwrecks to look through, particularly bodhi trainwreck hashplants, someone sent me some of those but it got here while I was stuck out of town for a few months and got sent back, same with my 500 dollar order from akbeanbrains where he sent me like 13 packs + , I got ahold and he said he’d send them again but I remember he sent me 500 back and I don’t have the money to buy that kinda genetic purchase, so hopefully I can talk him into sednding more of his unknown mystery seeds to hunt through…

Here’s some more old photos, god damn i was a baby

14 Likes