Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Sour Strawberry = BOG Sour Bubble X (Strawberry Cough, Razz, ECSD)

6 Likes

Wow, this thread lives up to its nameā€¦ ok, twist my arm. :stuck_out_tongue: DM incoming!

4 Likes

You going for sog there or just a bigger genetic pool? Looking good! makes me a little jealous

2 Likes

Iā€™m working on making beans for the three individual strains

14 Likes

Still going strong tossing beans around like a champ huh? I love it ! As OG as it gets! Much respect @THCeed sorry it took me so long to get back.

7 Likes

My bean separator in action.
BC Big Bud/Kryptonite/?
Almost the whole jar to go.

34 Likes

Ooo, that looks like fun!(not really, lol)
Great sounding cross also.
So does this custom device just kinda grab the husks and plant matter with like static?

1 Like

Always working on something!!

1 Like

Yes and it does so pretty fast gravity lets the beans bounce off and the plant matter being Flat Sticks cuz it doesnā€™t roll so well if you get it at the right angle Iā€™m over halfway done my jar already I will be posting another picture shortly I just sift the debris on the cardboard around with a credit card a little bit the remaining seats fall down and then I put the leaf in the bag

11 Likes

Very cool idea

I am done my first jar of the night. I just want to let you know, if you have not invested in a bean separator like this, your missing out.

26 Likes

I am sure it is nice to have and saves timeā€¦
Maybe I am a bit slow, but I donā€™t understand how this bean separator works?

1 Like

2 words. Gravity and friction. I drop the goods spreading it out over the cardboard in small amounts, the beans bonce and roll the bits of weed stick to the cardboard. Having the right angle is crucial. Then I take a credit card and just move the leftover weed around to get rid of any stubborn beans and then scrape it off in a bag. That was about a half hours work. 15000-20000 beans ready to ship.

19 Likes

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: 15-20k in 30mins :fire:

4 Likes

Disregard lol

1 Like

Gonna call this a full 500ml jar. There is a seed counter app in the Google Play Store I have ā€œbeanā€ tempted to try it.

29 Likes

Lol. Bean tempted. Good one!

3 Likes

Itā€™s all good.

2 Likes

LOL! Thatā€™s so messed up. The dick cheese thingā€¦damn. I laughed out loud with that one

3 Likes

Ummm.
If you could find one cardboard without one of the sides ā€¦ I mean, one with the waves , it will work also anddd, let your beans be in line,ā€¦ I suppose that will help when you put them in the shipping plastic you use. Or not.

Happy growings.