Beans for everyone (Part 1)

i gotta try that now.

Wish I knew how to post a video, I would show you in action with the sound of the beans bouncing off the cardboard.

2 Likes

Might be tough cleaning the cardboard with a credit card if it’s rippled. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m gonna try this tonight with the rest of my blueberry diesel! The Mrs. and myself been going through crushin and sorting on paper plates like cave people apparently. lol

6 Likes

When you see how well this works and how fast, you might want to send me a couple of those Blueberry Diesel beans. lol I keep the cardboard on about a 30 degree angle.

10 Likes

Yes, but I was thinking to use it to put seeds in the plastic where you have sent them.
Because if I am thinking in putting the amount of seeds that you send in those plastics with my hand pulse and my beaver chick view… Then will almost end all by the floor. :rofl:

By the way, what do you think of MrNice strains?

Happy growings!!!

1 Like

Because the beans just fit in the plastic cells, some I have to help. It is a lot of work and very time consuming filling them up. I sure like how you think though.

1 Like

Absolutely toss me your addy. I know you’re always giving seeds to everyone I have no problem sending you some!

7 Likes

Don’t you want to see if it works first? lol
Thank you. Deets are on their way.

2 Likes

:laughing: Nah I got some faith… :wink:

2 Likes

The little bag that you see is for just scraping all the shake off the cardboard into. Once I collect the seeds in the top of the bin tray I will dump that onto a sheet of newspaper and then I can just fold the newspaper and slide them all into a jar super fast

13 Likes

I like the idea as a whole. I’ll have to rig something up and try it out today. I’m sure I have all that material laying around the house. You’re just crushing your seeded flower by hand I assume?

1 Like

Yes it doesn’t take much you just have to make sure your buds are busted up so that the beans are free-wheeling I’m not going to lie I send out so many beans that I don’t even pinch him anymore I just send out lots of them and then let whoever gets them do that pinching sorry about that folks

6 Likes

Forgive my Stoner brain was it you I was supposed to send my address to?

3 Likes

That’s cool as heck @THCeed. Like sorting the seeds from a big bag on a notebook. Remember when you could buy a bag of weed and it was like 1/2 seeds haha.

2 Likes

yeah for the BBD’s… specific mother you would like? I had a more funky mom with a garlicy dirty smell. Two citrus moms a lemon and a grapefruit(my favorite) or a sweet fruity smell(my womans favorite) she claims it smells like fruit loops cereal.

1 Like

Dibs on the lemon / grapefruit pheno :+1:t2:

1 Like

I sure love the stinky but I also sure love the surprise of not knowing what’s coming so so so surprise me

6 Likes

Please keep us posted and maybe a pic of your “bean machine”

So this package and 1 of these stars should make for an interesting night.
Stay tuned.

12 Likes