Beans for everyone (Part 1)

I so agree. When I do a measured cup full of tincture and nothing and everyone else does a teaspoon and I’m putting them to bed, something is going on.

5 Likes

Seems that you have 4 options if you don’t wanna smoke/vape. Sublingual/Buccal, Skin, Anal & nasal absorption.

2 Likes

I have truly eaten enough to put a water buffalo out. Three hours later, I still feel nothing. I ate half a pan of brownies that were so strong half a piece sent my friend into a very bad place for a long time. Three hours later I’m fit to go cut firewood.

3 Likes

UMMMMMM… no.
That’s a one way road.

4 Likes

It seems most people are not down with the booty bumpin, lmao!

3 Likes

People born before 1982’s aversion to anything butt related (even talk of it) is hilarious :laughing: It’s like if your choices were simple suppository or invasive surgery, yall would be headed to the hospital to get cut every time! Lol.

4 Likes

Exactly. It’s more than just “high tolerance”

3 Likes

Dude, I have no tolerance. I started smoking two years ago and only smoke ~ two joints in a day normally.
I know about tolerance build up. I was on pain pills a very long time.

4 Likes

You will have to get some of those CBD beans going that I sent you

5 Likes

I’m running the Blueberry CBD right now.

6 Likes

Here’s the poor thing. I confused water with love and gave it too much.

It’s bouncing back. I’m bad about doing that.

8 Likes

I’ve been growing for a few years and I still haven’t grown any CBD heavy strains. I have a low plant count in my state so pheno hunting packs to find the right one isn’t an option. Is there any CBD strains you’d recommend that still have decent THC?

3 Likes

@FirstCavApache64
If you can find some Canna Cheese, it’s a 1:1 ratio THC to CBD. I think it is the best balanced I’ve grown. It’s great for pain and I can still think well enough when using it. Go a little too far with it, though, and the couch lock will set in. lol
I think a lot of that strain.

5 Likes

Thanks for the strain suggestion, I’ll have to look that up.

4 Likes

Any time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have two strains that I crossed that some members on here have grown but I have no feedback on I’m sure they were reggae though
CBD Blueberry X Chemdawg
CBD Blueberry X Cheese

10 Likes

I had a problem of “normal” edibles you get from the store not working on me. Then I tried making my own coconut oil and it knocks me out good. I would recommend trying it.

5 Likes

Have you tried edible drinks we hot some here that work great

2 Likes

Hello.

Edibles wont do anything if you already smoke. Try not doing anything for a few days and then take a large dose. If you think about how much THC is in a joint at 25-30% of 1 gram thats 300MG for instance so even with metabolization into 11 hydroxy metabolite it isnt strong enough to negate tolerance.

ive taken multiple hundred gram tsunamis with no effect and 10mg edibles with significant effect. the 2:1 CBG:THC helps also… hard to find

2 Likes

I have found I only feel the 1:1 the THC only can eat like m&M’s. So that makes sense