Beans for everyone (Part 1)

Yes. I have tried everything almost. But the drinks at 10 ml. really do nothing. But my wife sure loves them.

1 Like

We have 100mgs at 7$ ea @THCeed

1 Like

Like a bacon loli-pop?

2 Likes

10 of these would be better than 100 of the 10 mgs

1 Like

Iā€™m no math scientist butā€¦

A gram of weed at 25% contains 250mg of thc.
That means your thc is priced over $15/gram.
Which is $420+ an ounce.

Are they serving the THC on rare italian truffles at your job? :laughing:

3 Likes

The drinks are not cheap anywhere

1 Like

There is so much different priced products when a batch fails tests you can convert it to distillate Ann that is say 80% so a gram would be 800mg and if itā€™s product that was trash anything is better than nothing and I inquired about distillate a couple weeks ago I can source it for 2.25 a gram
Here we have 40$ oz up to about 350$

1 Like

Ahh weā€™re talking drinks, thought we were talking edibles. Yea drinks are ridiculous, just a Starbucks doubleshot at 7-11 runs $3.50 now. I donā€™t know how people survive when coffee, gas & lunch alone eats up more than half their daily pay.

6 Likes

I agree I switched to water to save money
@Gonzo

4 Likes

I sourced light dep for .11 cents to make live resin and it was fire

2 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ this is so true :smile: I do this confusion on many fronts

1 Like

@THCeed
Has anyone mentioned using an emulsifier like lecithin?
Some say using it is a must.
It should help greatly with absorption

Your Guide to Lecithin: Everything Edible Makers Should Know ā€“ Magical Brands.

https://bloommedicinals.com/cannabis-education/how-adding-lecithin-affects-your-cannabis-edibles/.

6 Likes

I used this to make some gummies.

1 Like

:heart: :heart:

1 Like

Iā€™ve used Lecithin. It did not help.

1 Like

why do that when I can get 100MG for 3.50 $$$$

2 Likes

These are $24 Canadian
And if I donā€™t buy something within a month they send me a 20% off coupon

6 Likes

I have the same issue @THCeed i can eat like 1600mg and nothing! My buddy thought I was kidding when I ate 1000mg and felt nothing so next weekend 1600 and he watched me ingest it all. Nada, I know a woman whoā€™s in the same boat. I love my flower anyway, nothing beats that entourage effect of terps, cannibanoids etc. imho.

8 Likes

Just a question TST, how do you know if you havenā€™t experienced edibles?
LOL

1 Like

With edibles itā€™s different as you donā€™t get those terpenes etc. which I believe significantly adds to the individual buzz we all get. From what Iā€™ve witnessed and been told you donā€™t get the heaviness in the eyes, or the aura effect etc. Canā€™t be certain but I love my flower and Iā€™ve given up on edibles as Iā€™ve wasted hundreds and hundreds of dollars of product over the years. I prefer giving them as gifts to my friends now who enjoy it.

5 Likes