Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I was concerned about my neighbors when it first went legal…I actually went to each house that my backyard connects to and told them I would be growing, just as a courtesy, as some were elderly and some had children.

Not one objected, and in fact they’ve all embraced it. I get comments all the time when I’m out for a walk “Hey, hows the magic plants doing”?, stuff like that.

9 Likes

If it wasn’t for my neighbors growing the last few year’s my mother prolly never would have let me take over the backyard. Now we have a tasting every year around xmas with 3 different neighbors.

8 Likes

What a great day on the ice. No fish, no hits, except on the reefers, but so great to just get out and chum with Mother Nature.

The smoke in the last photo was from one of our cannons. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

23 Likes

I have to grow 4 for my neighbor. Lol
On his property.

4 Likes

Well that looks like the perfect day. Cannons you say? I’d get arrested quick like here lol.

2 Likes

How would your neighbor think you know what you’re doing? :rofl: :joy: :laughing:

4 Likes

Kinda obvious….

3 Likes

Where are you that you actually have this much white stuff @THCeed !

Nice shots!

1 Like

North of Elliot Lake. There was nothing and we got about 2 inches of snow. Ice was super slippery underneath. Very dangerous. We fell a couple of times and had lots of close calls. Still 13 inches of ice, there was 16-17 on Monday on the same lake

5 Likes

Beautiful view either way :call_me_hand:t2: hopefully next time you
Snag a few :fish:

1 Like

Now that’s a view :star_struck:

1 Like

That makes so much sense now for the snow.

If you short-cut back through Manitoulin island wave hi at the island for me I miss it so. :v:

1 Like

I drive by the north part of the island. In the summer, it is beautiful there.

3 Likes

Happy st pats day everyone!

5 Likes

Yes, Happy St. Paddy’s Day to everyone.

8 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Thats a great spot, Very peaceful looking.

Hope everyone has a great St Pattys day!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone, happy St Patrick’s day . How is everyone doing this morning :v:

3 Likes

:four_leaf_clover: Happy Saint Patrick’s day. :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Happy St Pattys day! See you on the Sunnyside of the street…

3 Likes

Happy Saint Patrick’s day. :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes