Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Congratulations @MOX , nice score my friend!! :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Are these guesses for the next contest? LOL

2 Likes

I just got ANOTHER apology letter! Woohoo :tada: hash stash replenished! I’m gonna hoard this one a bit more! Thank you once again @THCeed :pray:t3: today is an epic day over here!

5 Likes

LOL!! Did I mess up again?

1 Like

LOL, I must be stoned again, naturally.
Sorry about that. Maybe you got @Pigeonman’s apology by accident.

2 Likes

It didn’t really mess anything up. Except maybe my straight face, it made me laugh.

3 Likes

Thanks @Wizdom, pucks and slaps landed safely.

10 Likes

:rofl:

That’s explain it! :post_office:

I’ve been inspired by you @THCeed, it’s no :snowman: but still a nice sized :bird: :poop: from 2+ year old flower getting stale:

Thanks for all the consults, sharing of info and outright inspirational fire under my feet!

:metal: :grin:

23 Likes

Oh man! Sorry sir Pigeon. I will properly dispose of it for you. :wink:

In all seriousness though, there’s a postal worker out there high af off of your envelope and my bubble mailer!

Ugh, lost a few last year sadly, but my volume is up ridiculously so in reality the odds are still great but I’m not putting anything valuable in untracked mail any longer.

4 Likes

It’s crazy what a bit of kief and some good rosin can get you. Looks nice.

1 Like

Thanks @THCeed !

I just ran the Yogi seed run dust and while it’s a lil’ green there’s A LOT of it for 4 plants + 1 other Auto Seedrun plant (2 small plants).

What was a little disturbing was that since the Yogi’s were red the water running out the bags was like a river down current of a slaughter house… :drop_of_blood: :drop_of_blood: :drop_of_blood: !

3 Likes

Hope you enjoy mate :blush:

1 Like

#80 for purple!

Two one two

I’ll pick 198 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::v:

Does someone want to tell these guys? :point_up_2: :grin:

4 Likes

:shushing_face:

:wink:

:rofl:

7 Likes

:thinking: Someone probably should, or should they? :wink:
@Gumbert started it. lol

7 Likes

:rofl::joy:. I’m not even playing, but was wondering :thinking: what going on :rofl::joy:

1 Like

I’ll take 1198467 plz

5 Likes