Beans for everyone (Part 3)

We will all be keeping your scrotum in our thoughts.
I do hope you dodge the bacteria stuff they carry.
I had a tick in early February. I sat down on trees debris by snow cover. It crawled up my backside where I felt him.

6 Likes

Glad they made it finally matey.

4 Likes

I guess you now know how Hans Moleman feelsā€¦ :thinking:
football-simpsons

That seriously sucks though, good thing you found it an got it out. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Tick removal can be easier than self mutilation I mean surgery. Cover with Vaseline and plastic wrap or tape that will suffocate them so they back out.

Dude. That sucks. To say the least.

Alpha-gal terrifies me. I like veggies just fine but it would be a real struggle to do away with red meat entirely. Oof.

Thatā€™s for sure. I took the antibiotic because it could have been on me for more than 36 hours. Hopefully it works.

3 Likes

The pharmacist told me that dish soap works great for killing them. It was not a fun procedure by no means.

1 Like

IMG_5244

IMG_5243

Now thatā€™s scary šŸ«£, lucky :four_leaf_clover: you got it out. I know that had to hurt. :grimacing::scream:

6 Likes

If you took the doxy within 48 hrs you should be good. Good luck, the lyme is bad, but that babeosis is a bitch.

1 Like

Should I feel jealous that @THCeedā€™s balls are getting so much attention?

4 Likes

@THCeed is hard core, self surgery whateverā€¦ reminds me of this guy
1_K3k_ydxAT6qn_76Mgs3Jyg

5 Likes
5 Likes

Sure, now you post this. Where was this info last Thursday?

8 Likes

Holy shit. Worked all day and just catching up.
Glad youā€™re ok.
A sharp knife near your ballzā€¦with your steady handwriting.
You still have em eh? :rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Donā€™t forget to have the Mrs thoroughly inspect for a target shaped rash. :wink: repeat inspections as needed. When Iā€™m not crusading, Iā€™m a doctor. When Iā€™m not giving out shotty medical advice with sexual innuendos, Iā€™m a retired electrician

12 Likes

Still havenā€™t gotten one freak show to popā€¦ decided to just toss a bunch in one pot and hope for best. Has anyone had luck with these?

2 Likes

I managed to get one Freakshow IBL to pop, and its growing slowly in a solo cup right now.

The other one I actually forgot about , ive had it in paper towel probably 5 days now and no pop.

I would have scratched the shell and wait and see but I already tossed it in the pot :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Let me know how you make out with the beans. I have more on the way they are probably just about finished.

I will send more if needed.

33 Likes

You sent 2 packs so Iā€™m ok for now. Hopefully something pops up in the next week or so. I replanted/doubled up in solo cups since first wave didnā€™t go so well. Also changed to a less nutrient rich seedling mix soil. Hoping that was the issue.

3 Likes