Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I had to dig one out of me 5 weeks ago, it only needs to be plus 4c for them to be active here. Just had the dog at the vet, $640 later to find she has lymes disease, its affecting her eyes and she has lost the use of her front right leg from nerve damage, she has been on anti tick meds since Jan, you got to check them every time they go out here, as well as yourself. Hoping the treatment works and she gets her nerves working again.

13 Likes

OMG - sending positive thoughts!

3 Likes

Look at me go. Glad to have you covered.

4 Likes

Hi @THCeed
We’re crossing our fingers that it’s not serious.
At my house we use ether to remove them… there are more and more of them from year to year​:pensive:You’ll laugh later the story is funny… soon the balls in Freakshow mode?:sweat_smile::rofl:
And good recovery to the children
Good vibes and congratulations for your work :+1:

6 Likes

Auction by @DougDawson winners. On the way to the mailbox with letters for the following:
@Flower @PineTarBastard @Coda @Mad_Barry @Vegabom @Organical @sllimnave

@Hotrods_and_hounds and @mota please send me some deets and winnings.

22 Likes

Thanks @THCeed :sparkles:

2 Likes

@mota and @Hotrods_and_hounds , I will put your cards in the mailbox, right after I put my kids on the bus.

Good morning, OG
Have yourself a smoking great day.

That’s 8 winners of @Wizdom madness, are there more?

13 Likes

Look like everyone I have listed. Thanks for the help @THCeed

Much appreciated :v: All the best

4 Likes

:face_vomiting:
:sob:

I’m very grateful for the possum that lives in and around our yard right now.

11 Likes

All, have now been mailed.

8 Likes

Possum and Guinea fowl. Both destroy ticks.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @THCeed! d8JBdDJ

2 Likes

@THCeed …nice surprise in the mailbox today my friend. Love the Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but that Tahoe Alien Cookies smells wicked. Gracias Amigo…you’re too much!
PS…nice stamps!

22 Likes

Nice @CanuckistanPete ! Very awesome of you brother @THCeed

4 Likes

That’s pretty awesome. I was so hoping they would land by tomorrow so you’d have it for the weekend. Enjoy my friend you more than deserve it.
After you sending me that Pure Michigan and saying how you like the smell, when I came across this one, I thought of you right away.

1 Like

Now it’s time to get busy.

26 Likes

Mushroom compost?

4 Likes

Cheers man :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, it is.

5 Likes

I can’t find any around here… can you mail me 4,000 envelopes of it please? :grin:

5 Likes