Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I am tempted to bring you a truck load, your so kind to me.

1 Like

Lolā€¦Iā€™ll find it somewhere

Damn you, @Bert , quit using up all my likes. From now on, you are limited to 1 an hour. SORRY

1 Like

Iā€™m out too from liking your comments across threads. We think too much alike!

1 Like

Nice try, I was reaching for it, and then remembered I am out.

Habits die hard

1 Like

did the same thing myself this past sunday. got a good head start on the garden this year.

hope you have a great outdoor grow!

1 Like

Thanks, you too.

1 Like

That was a big job.

Tilling tomorrow and I should be good to go.

36 Likes

Well looks like I spoke too soon. Just looked in the tent and my first freak has popped the surface. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever been this excited for a seedling.

7 Likes

Itā€™s invigorating isnā€™t it? I love it man!! Congrats on the healthy baby @Sintax

2 Likes

Looks like a salute to the gardenā€¦ hurah!

17 Likes

Sweet, I have 3 clones going for the garden.

2 Likes

@HomegrownVABudz @GrowTheAtlas @Jumbzz @Trae1170
PM me some info if you made a donation or are making a donation.
Sorry if I missed anyone, please let me know. It has been a very busy week sending out envelopes.

6 Likes

Funny how if I had waited 1 more day, got 3 freaks above ground now. They seem to like it dryer after I put in soil then most my seeds so far. Donno if that has to do with the leaf structure and vpd or not. Noticed my vegging plants were heavy last night from running too much humidity after researching more.

5 Likes

Sounds exciting. Great news.

3 Likes

Some babies soaking up some sun.

32 Likes

Looking amazing!

1 Like

22 Likes

Well, the stage is set for the show. The performers are getting ready for the performance. Some might even arrive today. But with any luck they will all be here by the end of the weekend.

31 Likes