Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Got a front row seat, ready for the show… do you know what the line up is going to be this year?

1 Like

Lookin great THCeed!
How do you keep track of it all?
This will be my first full summer watching your grow, can’t wait for the freekshow this year :seedling::green_heart:

3 Likes

Yes, I do for the most part.
This will be the one to watch, I think.

She is a Super Skunk.

Chocolate Thai x Rockin Rain

Super Skunk

LSGTK

Lemon Skunk

Purple Freak

Purple Freak again, I can tell this strain by the leaves.

Tangerine Sky I noticed has a similar leaf structure.

Tangerine Sky again. Quite different from the other one. I hope I didn’t screw up marking them.

Lemon Skunk #2

London Double Pound Cake

Mataro Blu

London Double Pound Cake 2 more, very different.

Sour Pigeon I got from the incredible grower @DannyTerpintine that I managed to reveg.

Limed Orange also from @DannyTerpintine trying to reveg.

Mataro Blu last one.

Coastal Blueberry

38 Likes

Gotten a few monster :japanese_goblin: from the Super Skunk :skunk: as well! I am sure you will grow a beanstalk!

IMG_5034

6 Likes

I am soooooooooooooooo jealous of you outdoor growers!

2 Likes

100% me every couple hours. Tent much different then having to go outside every time I get the urge. Although I can’t wait to move everything out and start training.

1 Like

16 Likes

(Say this in your best David Attenborough voice)
5 months from now, this barren wasteland will all be covered in dense jungle and an amazing natural wonder will occur right before your eyes.

21 Likes

Wow, did that ever work.

4 Likes

Outta likes.

HA! And when I look at all the indoor grows, I just drool! OMG, to be able to grow all year long! HA!

4 Likes

Like magic :laughing:

2 Likes

True… I won’t be happy w out both!

4 Likes

Has anybody ever had a Chow Down at one of these Grill houses? Just stuffed like a little pig, ok, maybe a big pig.

So good.

24 Likes

Looks awesome!

3 Likes

LSGTK in the southland bro.

16 Likes

It’s truly spring

1 Like

It’s so good, grill everything yourself, shrimp, lamb, ribs fish and that colored stuff.

1 Like

Lol, the place is called Spring Grill. I thought maybe you were on to it, lol.

1 Like

You are going to just love that plant. I can’t wait to see the five or six foot colas you’re going to get off it.

4 Likes

I’ve eaten at a place where you cook your own meat on hot stones at the table. You cook it one bite at a time and every piece you can cook to your exact specifications.

I liked it so much I went to a marble counter top provider and they gave me some of the ovals they cut out of the marble to make sinks.

Sometimes I cook on one of them over a heat source. It’s a fun way that everyone can stand around and cook their own food to their own specifications while visiting.

4 Likes