Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Holy crap that looks tasty.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a sweet idea I love that

Korean BBQ is addictive! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

It works well. Iā€™ve used other stones but the polished side of the marble makes a smooth, low stick surface.

The trick is to heat the stones slowly to avoid cracking.

I usually use a little oil on the surface of the stones to reduce sticking.

3 Likes

ā€œJust gimme a whole tray of the short ribs.ā€

Great stuff

2 Likes

What a cool idea. I love it.

It reminds me of how I like to make sā€™mores. Basically the same as regular sā€™mores but instead of brittle Graham crackers making a mess everywhere, assemble, then let them slow roast on a hot stone surrounding the fire, for just a minute or two. It softens the Graham and everything kind of melds together. So good.

Also, if you want to be a real heathen, replace the chocolate bar with a peanut butter cup.

5 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ damn Iā€™m getting incredible ideas from yall right now lolā€¦ Iā€™m a heathen then lol

1 Like

That sounds awesome!

We sometimes put chocolate and marshmallows in ice cream cones, them wrap them in foil and heat them over the fire.

Sort of like a sā€™mores but less messy.

2 Likes

Welcome to the brotherhood of heathens!

1 Like

Brilliant. Iā€™ve got to try this.

1 Like

Donā€™t limit yourself to marshmallows and chocolate. Itā€™s best to use fillers that have fairly equal melt times.

2 Likes

Ideas, and the munchies! :joy:

2 Likes

My wife slices a banana lengthwise and inserts the chocolate mini marshmallows and graham inside then wraps it in foil and we cook it by the coals.

Edit. Leave the peel on the banana and eat it with a fork.

6 Likes

Holy shit, that sounds amazing!! Best camping dessert ever!

1 Like

Strawberries dipped in marshmallow fluff and roasted like normal, Fing amazing

4 Likes

Sounds right up my alley. I like how you think.

3 Likes

My daughter wants me to go start a fire so she can try that right away. Great idea.

5 Likes

We have a little fire table and weā€™re trying to figure out ways to bring the kids out and enjoy it with usā€¦ This would be perfect, and it sounds amazing!!

3 Likes

Got 4 of these bad boys primed and ready,
Thx for everything brother. Will send updates of these and the Lennon Soup

8 Likes

Was the LSGTK fems or regs?
You are so going to love what that plant is going to look like in your garden.

3 Likes