Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I’m still in like jail! It is a great way to involve them! I only ever get them when I convince the wife to go camping. Lol

2 Likes

I’m going to cut an apple in half, take out the middle, ball up butter, cinnamon and brown sugar and put it in the apple… The tin foil and the fire table :grin::grin:. Bananas apparently aren’t everyone’s favourite in the house 🤷🤦:joy:

5 Likes

That sounds really good! You inspire me.

1 Like

I’m going to start a YouTube channel, the cooked cook, or the baked baker :grin:

3 Likes

That’s hilarious! Turn into the whole stoner thing by making homemade twinkies on the first episode.

2 Likes

Anything about food, has my attention.

5 Likes

I am from Louisiana. The state has many challenges but good food ain’t one of them.

7 Likes

You may end up with company someday Bert.

1 Like

Cajun food is a lie ?!?! nahhhhh cant be :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Boiled crawfish - best in the world!

5 Likes

You were too far north to know good crawfish @Bert i grew up in crawfish ponds

3 Likes

Yes, those from Shreveport are considered as a different culture. I think it’s true. Shreveport is the buckle of the Bible belt. Way too uptight. But southern Louisiana? That’s a fun culture!

I envy your access to good crawfish!

We used to use traps and raked them out of the ditch.

We’d buy hundreds of pounds and have giant boils.

There was a band that would play for all the crawfish they could eat. Crappy at beginning but they got better in proportion to the amount of alcohol I consumed.

6 Likes

That isn’t 10,000sq ft hahahaha! OK going Sunday afternoon .hopefully weld a hitch on the beatter to move the trailer to get the worm castings ! And Finnish the tilling !

2 Likes

“Buddy Crocker”

1 Like

Bahaha awesome

Fried Cook

1 Like

Oohhh I love that one, haha

1 Like

Stoned Top Creamery

2 Likes

“Why did I pay for college when YouTube an option?”

That’s the question of our time