Beans for everyone (Part 3)

As promised, these are the other 2. My phone sticks to my fingers from just trying to place these buds up right for the picture, because they want to fall down they’re so heavy.

!

These things are so sticky and the smell is so incredible, I can’t wait for everybody to grow them.

20 Likes

Damn dude!

1 Like

I ran out of money :frowning: I’m sorry

1 Like

New guy here and wondering how one gets in the free seed “lottery”?

4 Likes

Don’t apologize for that brother. All is good.

1 Like

You just have to participate. There are beans going out usually every day on this site.

2 Likes

The most efficient way is to get on the thread the giveaway is on and edit the wiki by putting your name and flag on it.

There are also pop up giveaway that might turn up at anytime on some threads

Dig your avatar. There is multiple giveaways going on any given day. Even have a thread just for this. Hang out a minute and you’ll end up with more seeds than you could dream of ever. Very generous community lots of giveaways. Give it about 6 months and you will not need to buy seeds ever again. We also have sponsors that sell seeds for about $10 a pack there is a great deal going on right now. Check it out Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics - #3757

6 Likes

Check out the @DougDawson giveaway thread. There’s an active giveaway right now. You’ll need to edit the wiki and add a number at the bottom.

Well stated @420noob

Thanks! Lifetime Lions fan. It’s been a tough road lol

Ok I’ll look/hang around and see if I can figure this out.

Autos would be my preference if that’s a thing here.

Thanks again!

Here is a chance to sign up and this is the thread to watch for giveaways.
Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23) - #1116 by 420noob. Also Win x5 Seeds Fastbuds Banana Purple Punch Auto Cannabis Seeds @Craig092560 yep there is a few of us lions fans on here!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Michigander?

1 Like

Born and raised but moved. Who else would admit to being a lions fan lol. @dougdawson has his own thread for giveaways ask him to put you on his list so you get notified he does a daily giveaways Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3 - #843 by DougDawson
@Craig092560

2 Likes

Oh heck, I’ll get you started. But I don’t have any autos I just do regs, if you’re interested. First you have to answer a skill testing question, it is the following “who gives away tons of beans on OG?”

5 Likes

Thank you for the offer. Not to sound ungrateful but I have a situation which requires Autos. Thanks again :pray:

3 Likes

Do you need fem autos or regs?

1 Like

Only Females for my situation. But like most things in life timing is everything. Im headed to CO to visit family for up to a month.

2 Likes

@THCeed gives away the most beans 🫘!

IMG_4801 IMG_4223

Did somebody mention autos :face_with_monocle:? :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

15 Likes