Beans for everyone (Part 3)

You could make a pipe out of that.

3 Likes

Show me a picture or can you put up a link :link:. :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

If you only have a hammer everything looks like a nail. If you smoke weed everything looks like a pipe.

1 Like

Oh yeah, lots of ideas have been going through my mind with that one, itā€™s the first thing I thought when I found it.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll look that up thank you.

A link for?
My concept on how it formed?

Maybe we should start rock šŸŖØ crafts for stoners! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I have an obsession for finding the most spherical rocks a can. Iā€™ve found a lot of egg shaped ones, but never a true sphere.

No :joy::joy::joy:, about the spray on Amazon. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Stoner brain, LOL.
Amazon search Elite

1 Like

I tried searching for it but couldnā€™t find it. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I tried and it show nothing? :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I love finding rocks with mother earths glory holes in them!
:rofl:
I think its actually called EliteXElite. Shits expensive!

3 Likes

That oneā€™s a little rough around the edges.

1 Like

Maybe they stopped selling it or ran out Iā€™m not sure.

2 Likes

I finally found it.
But it is unavailable right now in Canada, they might still have availability in the US.

https://www.amazon.ca/Spray-eliteXelite-Plant-Reversal-Hybridization/dp/B09BBMTLGZ

7 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes

For less than $50 American, you can produce almost a liter of STOCK solution if you get the raw ingredients and make yourself. I use the @sebring recipe.
To put that into perspective, 50ml stock solution makes 500ml of FINISHED Silver Thiosulfate. :wink:

7 Likes

Is it safe to consume the plant after using it?

2 Likes