Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I like the idea of spraying it once and being done with it.
The sebring recipe you have to spray multiple times I think. Am I wrong?

2 Likes

Unavailable in USA :us: rate now either, that other one @Bert put up say they got it 2oz bottles $70.00. :flushed:

1 Like

NO, it is not safe to consume the plant after.

4 Likes

No, absolutely nothing that has been sprayed can be consumed.

6 Likes

Don’t want to spray that on your plants 🪴 :grimacing: :expressionless:

2 Likes

Yes, multiple sprays. But not like the every day, multiple times a day, colloidal silver bullshit.

I sprayed five times, each five days apart, for a total of five treatments. In this time I only used about 55ml of finished solution, total.
I treated whole 2-3ft plants. This gave a full reversal each time.

9 Likes

That is exactly the story I keep hearing from everybody.

2 Likes

Hola Gang

I am also in the process to reverse
an Azad I sprays once every 5 day
at 30ml per plant.
I did my forth spray yesterday
and I can already see the male
cluster forming.

Bare

12 Likes

this is what I use . Works everytime I only spray 3 times while in veg

6 Likes

There’s a river near Comox (if I remember correctly :smile:) where the entire river bed is covered in holes like that. Some that size, going all the way up to big enough to jump into. Nymph Falls is what the area was called. Been awhile…

7 Likes

First time I heard about Moby Dick I thought it was a venereal disease.

3 Likes

I ordered fem seeds from nirvana . I ordered all 3 strains to make Perma frost and Perma Dream, Perma Frost is widow x trainwreck.
Perma Dream is widow x wreck x blue dream
Originally wanted to use strains from same breeder and then was offered a blue dream Santa Cruz cut snip. So I decided to use it because it has some traits I’m looking for …:v:

4 Likes

Yes, there were much bigger ones, one almost a perfect bowling ball. Way too heavy to bring out on the little plane, or else I would have some bigger ones.

3 Likes

Mr. @420noob at your convenience, could you please contact me.

1 Like

@chronix Sts. Sprayed 5 times about 4-5 days apart .

13 Likes

That’s awesome. I always made my own colloidal silver but what a pain in the ass, some of the plants took up to 6 weeks every day to reverse. I can’t wait to start trying this new stuff.

6 Likes

I have some colloidal silver. I used it when I first started. I got a bottle of it never opened that is 1000 ppm , once I started using sts, I quit the silver. Way quicker , I thought about elite x elite but I can’t really justify the cost difference to save me 30-45 minutes of time. 5 min each time to spray the plant down total of 5 times. Took 15 min to prepare it into part an and b. couple minutes to dilute it down and mix a & b with some distilled water. It’s fairly easy. I got a cheap magnet mixer , some measuring trays for my scale , couple glass mixing cups , couple brown glass bottles to store a&b :v:

8 Likes

I wouldn’t consume it, but it’s a female expressing male flowers any way. I don’t even use them in compost, I completely destroy and trash them after.

4 Likes

Where can I find the @Sebring recipe

3 Likes

Here is the link :link:! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

11 Likes