Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Looks like @OhNo555 beat me to it!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@chronix check indoor farmer. They have great reversal product too. Or you can also order Hydro Reds STS spray from GLG too and I know that works well as well.

@THCeed I wanna hear more about that fly in trip one day.

And good morning everyone!

7 Likes

It was incredible. We ended up getting a cow and a calf tag with our fly in week of fishing. We didnā€™t get any moose, but we got more fish than you could shake a rod at.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s my next adventure
Learning to fish
Iā€™m city as they come
But living in the sticks is golden
@THCeed
I sure missed out all these yrs

1 Like

Happy Sunday everyone :grin:

2 Likes

whoa @Osogreen261 wants to go fishing, taking a walk on the wild side :grinning::grinning:
Good morning gang

1 Like

Good morning OG welcome to the wild side, @Osogreen261
You will never go back to the city, you have no idea what you have been missing. Get out there and enjoy it.

7 Likes

I have to here an there we still have a house in Puyallup WA but I live it here in Steve county where the garden is
All the rivers an lakes itā€™s heaven
Just gotta get used to the fact I need a gun
Animals lol

Day 1 of the LSGTK s new home. Im dying to see wht this beast turns intoā€¦ Will throw updates on my BB thread . Happying growing to all and Hope everyone has a bountiful season ā€¦Thx @THCeed

8 Likes

Thereā€™s nothing quite like taking a moment, while standing thigh deep in a river, a fly fishing rod over your shoulder, and realizing there is absolutely no noise, except the eagle who just pulled a trout from the same riverā€¦

Man, I miss fly fishing!!

3 Likes

Itā€™s amazing how quiet my brain is lol
Out here on mountain

Thatā€™s a reserved water for garden Incase pump goes out lol thatā€™s a new on to me a well an pump

7 Likes

Please tag me with your updates.

1 Like

Absolutly . I planted 3 of the Lsgtk this plant is easily the best looking one of the 3, I splurged and bought the fox farms ocean forest 1.5 ā€¦15 bucks a piece. I had a bunch of plants in my mixed dirt and I started using the fox farms soil with newer seedlings and the difference was insane. I ll be using this stuff from now on for seedlings and conrainers. Just incredible stuff.

5 Likes

Did you have to ammend the ffof? Or was it water only? @Originalweedman

1 Like

@chronix and @THCeed this spray also works and has long shelf life. Iā€™ve used it with good results , simply get the refill and just add it and r.o. water and shake. Ready to spray ā€¦ Cannabinology is the maker. Itā€™s available on Amazon

https://a.co/d/6UXGb92

3 Likes

Going to start 8 autos, I have to pick from these and a couple only have 1 bean.

I have 8 each of the Mandarin, tall and small.
Anyone know anything about this strain?
Is it worth doing a bean run?

15 Likes

The one beaners no brainer :grin: itā€™s just as fun to empty containers as it is to fill them .

4 Likes

Do you see anything there worth trying to do something with? Iā€™m not familiar with autos at all.

4 Likes

Just received my freakshow beans from the auction! Many thanks for those and the extras.

2 Likes

I wouldnt dare give any auto advice as I donā€™t plan on ever growing any. I guess its whatever speaks to ya. Cant go wrong with a classic white Widow. Pina could be an interesting. Iā€™m still trying to figure out what to pop foe my outdoor run now myself. Still waiting on mail lol