Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I’m surprised there are no scarlet grapes in your collection :joy::rofl::v:

6 Likes

I’d grew some zkittles from @CoastalMarySeeds that turned out good. Wasn’t an auto but nice hard medium buds with a sativa buzz. I’d lean towards the mandarin tall .

1 Like

The Pina is amazing, ran it last spring. At about a month into flower, I put 2 outside in May to finish outdoors and they revegged and grew into monsters with golf ball to hard ball sized nugs. Big yielder too.

7 Likes

Critical Kush & White Widow are good :+1:, grown them before. You will not be disappointed at all! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I don’t grow autos, so I don’t trade or collect them or anything.

3 Likes

It’s a good one. By @Going2fast and f2’ed by @blowdout2269 . Emerald fire would be another one to check out from blowout2269, both excellent smoke, @SubzeroIceKold has a Pinot noir x galaxy brain that is really good and @chronix snow Ryder x Gambian x blueberry. Some more excellent autos.

5 Likes

I think the best way to grow autos is hydro , get the most out of them in their short lifespan.:v:

3 Likes

Scarlet grapes , no pistils yet. Nice thick stem though.

17 Likes

Personally, I’d be popping critical kush - I’m a sucker for a good kush, and purple haze.

I just had some skittlez rosin and it was damn tasty… Mixed with Blueberry would be amazing

1 Like

I’ve tried to send them to mr. @THCeed three times now. His postman hates me! :rofl:

6 Likes

I feel that way about @Rhino_buddy postman. He or she hate my address and throws my cuts in the corner :joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Or has a wiiiicked garden going, lol

4 Likes

Oh I get them. They just take a lot longer than usual and have only been able to save a couple

3 Likes

I’ve had a couple packages go missing now… It both makes me happy and pisses me off that whoever nabbed em has a great garden now, lol

5 Likes

Yeah, you must have the same mailman as THCeed.
I know at least one of my letters sent up there to you has went MIA.

5 Likes

I am pretty sure that I know the guilty lady at the post office. She just looks like a smoker. LOL

7 Likes

There’s a 20-something tattood lil cutie at our post office that would have been right in my wheelhouse back in the day… I have zero doubt she’s a smoker, hahaha

2 Likes

Proberly the critical Kush . For best results keep indoors under a strong led for first 2 weeks then transplant outdoors. They will get alot bigger than. If I’d know you wanted autos I could if send you lots of auto regs with the other seeds I sent you. But if your going to do a auto seed run maybe someone on here who lives in the same country as you has some spare Mephisto,fastbuds or night owl seeds they could share with you. You sure you don’t have any other autos in that impressive collection of yours ? Lol :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh, I probably do. I didn’t look in my book yet, because I knew that I had a couple sorted in that box. I don’t do autos, only my second time. I just figured if there was something there worth keeping or crossing, I would do it. Otherwise just going to grow them out.

2 Likes

zkittle x Blueberry looks like a winner to me …AWESOME strains

1 Like