Beans for everyone (Part 3)

It’s the only leaf fan in Ontario going in May :yum: GHG!

4 Likes

@Orbitalnutria420 BEAUTIFUL…FOR REAL!

Great job on your girl

1 Like

Humbolts PPD has landed . Stoked to add these to my indoor grow.

17 Likes

Holy fuck . Is tht from this season? Thats crazy . I thought my fan leaves were big, damn

3 Likes

Way to show all us up @THCeed ! :rofl:

Damn I wish my plants were as big as this by now! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

week4 Dj Short BB fan leaf is a beast. This is the beast of the 3. Love tht its indica leaning …Thx @Andrane for the beans

20 Likes

We have tails!!! Your girls are rockin!!! Right on, I’m super stoked for you…really looking forward to seeing your progress

2 Likes

Dude…now I’m drooling, for reals!!! Right on bro-ski…Blueberry all day man

2 Likes

Thanks brother… I m a huge fan of this strain so I m excited to finally have it in the garden. Hear these produce some big plants . If my BBM is any indication then it ll be great … This is awesome. You should be getting those Blue Cookies any day now… Can t wait to see u grow those … Many more to come…

3 Likes

Looking absolutely gorgeous. Keep it up. I’m excited to see how they turn out.

1 Like

Right on my brother…I’m actually going to be calling a housing coordinator today, my buddy is disabled so we’re praying she can help us get something quick here in San Diego (my mental health is on the line)…need to be growing bud before I completely lose it. Thanks again for your support and generosity, love seeing your posts

2 Likes

I get told that a lot, LMAO. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

They have been outside for a month.

3 Likes

Yeah this ones probly my favorite out of the lot. Will keep u updated.

1 Like

Thanks man. Tht means alot . Plenty more seeds coming ur way. Can t wait to see u guys find relief.

1 Like

Hahah ! Me and you think to much alike I pulled those 4 males the other night and popped 2 pound cakes and 2 purple freaks I got from you , ! Wish me luck I get them going in the tent and get caught up !

4 Likes

So flowers are starting to flower already I thought that started towards the end of July? Is because you are so much farther north you think?

3 Likes

No it’s an early strain. They usually don’t finish until the end of September to mid October

1 Like

Hi OG, I’m doing a small giveaway for UK & European members.

Please tag any UK & European members that you think may be interested :pray:

Also, @THCeed I just found the stamp you included in the envelope you sent me from the auction. I reckon it’s only fitting that I use it to send you something. Let me know if you’re interested and I can get you something in the mail :pray:

20 Likes

Sweet, now that’s karma.
I love surprises, and I like stinky.
Thanks, you Reggae.

6 Likes