Beans for everyone (Part 3)

@THCeed
Hope your having a great Sat morning
I just wanted to let u know I never received a bart head or any head lol you don’t need to resend but I just wanted to update u
I have received everyone’s Beans 🫘 but it seems yours are lost in between Canada an Washington lol
Thanks again tho for all the fun :blush::blush::grin::blush::grin:

1 Like

Not on my watch.

5 Likes

Right back at cha on that one @THCeed
Lol thats some Solid growth .

1 Like

Hey, can you mail me some of you special beans !! I am looking to find the Jolly Green Giant !!! HAHAHAH How’s your Saturday Mr seed or what’s your new name Mr Green/Gene/Bean ! The leak in the car turned out to be the water pump ! Now I have to change the water pump timing chain and all the pullies ! I’m sure glad my friend hooked me up with some big chunks of fudge to keep me calm !!! @THCeed !

5 Likes

That fudge turned out awesome, even better tasteing this week.

This Freakshow is smokin.

The garden as a whole.

39 Likes

Looking great matey. That freakshow has a beautifully shade of green. Really healthy. Love the garden. The shed should be hidden again in a month or so :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for the vote of confidence, my friend. Yeah, these Freakshow have broken the top of the cage by a half a foot or better and are really getting their groove on.

25 Likes

It’s going to be a real jungle out there before long! :joy::joy::joy: nothing like walking amongst the giant bean 🫘 stalks! :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

This Super Skunk is starting to shape up to be a monster cola, so early in the season.

32 Likes

Autoflower?

1 Like

No, but it was running 18/6 for a month inside before going outside. Maybe it will come back, if not, I’m shooting for 1.5 lb cola in 2 months from now.

12 Likes

She stacked like crazy.

3 Likes

Yes, kind of crazy for this time of year. Should be pretty good, either way she goes.

6 Likes

Back in my medical days, use to retail a vendors bubble hash bacon fudge. Straight carnivore candy. :drooling_face:

6 Likes

There so big already.

2 Likes

I have my guard frog/TOAD on duty.

Some Sour Pigeon and Limed Orange from @DannyTerpintine

![20240601_203406|375x500]

28 Likes

7 Likes

That’s a toad. :face_with_monocle: battle toads on duty

6 Likes

I stand corrected. But toad doesn’t rhyme with dog, in my defense.
Funny no one corrected me on the strain name, Sour Pigeon is actually Sour Diesel.

12 Likes

4 Likes