Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I missed them all.

6 Likes

I had the live at the Hollywood bowl concert. It was great. Some of Jims shows were insane and then some were a drunk guy going bs and taunting the crowd. lol

6 Likes

No clue what was in this or who sent this but it looks to be from Spain got it today in the mailbox
Sad sad day

14 Likes

That’s the second one from Spain that was seized, maybe the sender is the same person?

4 Likes

Wow they must be really cracking down on the mail in Spain… second letter in a week

3 Likes

There was another about a month ago from Spain as well. Probably one sorting facility has found a way to sort them out.

3 Likes

Yea I think Spain might be off limits, this has got to be the 3 or 4th I’ve seen. I’d still frame it.

2 Likes

The legalization in Spain is frowned on by the “powers that be”.

1 Like

LMFAO , Just got one bud. Do u know who sent those seeds? I ve sent beans there with no issue . I m wondering if its something the senders doing to raise suspicions.

Same here. I was still a twinkle in my ol mans eye…lol All my favorite shit was before I was born

2 Likes

Spain maybe needs to send a little more stealth for now. Not so flashy

4 Likes

Well I have it figured out. It s def the same member between me and the last person who added the paper… Just sucks all around.

2 Likes

I wish I knew who that member was who posted it a month ago. Was it on a different thread?. The member I was waiting on hasn t been on since June 2nd , I m kind ve worried about them. I know they were smart enough to leave the return address off the envolope but then again maybe tht raises red flags… I will do my very best to avoid Spain from now on . Sorry for hijacking the thread with this stuff. Just don t want other people to go through it if I can help it.

5 Likes

@Piter @george have you had issues with receiving seeds in mail in Spain?

1 Like

I recently received a trade from Spain. It took almost two months for the letter to arrive. I regularly send back and forth from Germany and it’s 12 days both ways. It’s always been sketchy from Spain. You have to send stealth mode. UPS is your safest bet. If using Correos you have to hide it in something like in the seam of clothes or a notebook. Most seed banks already know how to do it. You just have to pay extra for stealth.

4 Likes

I ve never had any issues shipping out there or anywhere else .Knock on wood. I was curious if not leaving a return address would cause concern . IDK, Live and learn .

2 Likes

It’s usually packages coming out of Spain. It’s the absolute worst place to send out of. They seem slack in some ways because mail sits around for more than a month before it leaves the country. But they find a lot of contraband somehow. Usually international mail gets found by US customs. But in Spain it’s always caught before it leaves the country. Half the time you get a letter saying what happened and the other half it’s just gone into thin air. I think they’re just really nosy and look at everything. Probably why it sits there so long

1 Like

I did notice the point of entry John F Kennedy airport is were me and the last guy lost are beans… Gonna have to do some research on that one. I d ike to send them a nice letter with a huge middle finger and no return address. lol I always thought it was like sending a souvenir or something and was harmless and not a big deal.

3 Likes

Agricultural product. US customs will take any seeds they find without proper paperwork. Interesting they made it to the US though

3 Likes

Just something to think about. If your traveling and your not sure about something—declare it on your customs form.
If you don’t declare it and you’re not supposed to have it you can face up to 250k fine.
If you declare it and you can’t have it you get the stern look, but aren’t facing a potential fine.

They want to prevent as many invasive species as possible from getting into the country

6 Likes