Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I think I never have any issue nor receiving nor sending overseas. Some mail lost when receiving, but no interception notifications.
And from around a hundred cards sent crossing the frontier, I think only one not arrived as my notes say.

3 Likes

All the cards that I sent overseas from spain were received between 5 days (the fastest) and two/three weeks when I received the arrival of notification. Only few exceptions take around a month or some more, and another never arrived.
If I remember, the one that I sent to you was the longer travel time that I recall (almost two months). Another letter sent the same day as yours but for australia arrived 20 days earlier.

5 Likes

Yes you have had good luck with the mail. I wonder if it has something to do with the way you send it? Was packed nicely just took a long time. Better late than never!

4 Likes

Hell no they r not the same !

Weirdos lmao

3 Likes

While there are multiple kinds of pickerel, according to Wikipedia, the yellow pickerel and the walleye are the same fish.

3 Likes

Can’t always believe Wikipedia tho.

3 Likes

Wait. WHAT?!?! lol (1)

I sit corrected, @Gho13. :+1:

Now, that bong…

6 Likes

I need my bong, too, because I was on the same page as you.

Note to self, any North American fish with teeth, is probably a pickerel of some sort.

1 Like

…or garfish.

3 Likes

Haa Haa no my friend

1 Like

Not at all. Look up fish in the Great Lakes.

2 Likes

@Hashpants , and @THCeed , I was just making a joke, lol.
I actually thought of gar, which @Smooth pointed out, and bowfin.
Musky’s, I also wonder about.

2 Likes

Here are some pictures (not me) of the type of gar I grew up with in Louisiana. They are referred to as Alligator Gar and are considered trash fish.

images(13)

Lots of teeth

21 Likes

That last pic, that looks prehistoric! Cool

4 Likes

I’ve personally seem them more than 6 feet long. My aunt cooked one once. Very greasy.

5 Likes

The guys around here shred the meat and fry it in little balls. It’s really the best way to eat them

3 Likes

Oooo greasy fried fish balls… Maybe it’s the last hint but, my mouth is watering :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

That sounds delicious!

5 Likes

I wonder if that reduces the greasiness? Or, maybe the breeds near you are less greasy.

1 Like

If the meat is shredded into smaller chunks, you could even (maybe?) form patties and make l em into burgers :grin:

Bloody munchies!

3 Likes

Ive had em shredded and mixed with potato, onions and seasoning and fried. Not bad. Some folks cut it in steaks and bbq. It was formed into a ball before frying.

4 Likes