Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I think it’s mixed with onions spices and breadcrumbs. The patties sound good too

3 Likes

I cook Blue fish on the grill to get rid of the greasiness. I love it …

2 Likes

That sounds great .

1 Like

Well I think I had, but the last time that I was at the postal office and the Mrs. started asked what was inside, and touching it trying to guess what was inside I was a little worried. But this is small town and curiosity is a bad and extended habit.

Now I drop at a mailbox, but that means I have to prebuy the stamps. Also, as I was checking and logging arrival times, the mailbox is slower than Post Office.

Thanks, I do the cardbox mostly to prevent the rollers to encounter the pucks first and also doesn’t feel the pucks too much when touched.

7 Likes

We used to double filet large catfish to fry so they wouldn’t be greasy. By double filet I mean fillet the fillets to make them thinner.

4 Likes

I’ve been putting plant tags in mine, they work well as a ramp to get around the coin flip in the rollers.

4 Likes

LMAO, First time I ever sent seeds the post officer did the same shit . I nearly shit . I now use the box too…

6 Likes

Giving away some beans come check it out!

7 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to all you Dads out there.
Have a smokin day.

16 Likes

Happy Fathers Day @THCeed and all the other dads!

7 Likes

Thanks Brother

6 Likes

Happy Father’s Day @THCeed

Your the most Reggae :v:

8 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to @THCeed, @CanuckistanPete, @Wizdom, & all the rest of the Greatest OG Daddy! Have a GR8 day! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sun_with_face::innocent::ok_hand::hugs::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Happy Pawthers day to all the dads of 4 legged kids out there as well :grin::metal:

5 Likes

Happy daddy day everyone!

4 Likes

Happy Father’s
I hope you guys have a day full of peace

6 Likes

My Tangerine Sky are getting fat.

35 Likes

Out of likes

They look amazing! Are they 6’ tall?

1 Like
3 Likes

I had it’s a little warm out there today…?

Beauty looking plants :ok_hand:

1 Like