Beans for everyone (Part 3)

Looking :eyes: good @THCeed!

5 Likes

No, they are only 5 feet, maybe next week.

The rest of the garden.

50 Likes

Man that LGSTK really took of week 4 and she is now the tallest plant in my grow. Man if I had this one out earlier shed be a real life monster

26 Likes

Looking very happy. Just wait until it flowers. Big colas.

7 Likes

I m excited. I got a bunch of ideas for the next grow. Hows the high from this strain? I always forgwt to ask you.

3 Likes

I am not the right guy to ask that question. LOL
Maybe @CanuckistanPete would be better to ask.

2 Likes

Went to check on the forecast from the Weather Network, but the map was on fire. :scream:

14 Likes

I ll send him a message. Was always curious and I always forget to ask…

1 Like

It’s really nice.

1 Like

Gotta love how they’ve changed the colour scheme to induce more fear, eh?

Last week they showed Vancouver Island in all red, like we were about to ignite… It was for a high of 17C, in June :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hmmm…

2 Likes

Behavioral Therapists using thier powers for evil? No … tell me more.

5 Likes

Personally, I’m trying to find a time over the last 400,000 years when the temp wasn’t changing 🤷. Or when an increase in CO2 led a temp change, it always seems to follow a temp increase.

Temperature-change-over-the-past-400-000-years-correlate-closely-with-variations-in

I’m sure that’s just a coincidence though… 400,000 years of coincidence, lol.

6 Likes

Interesting chart. While we can debate cause and effect that correlation is incredibly strong.

The article below tears into the graph above. I haven’t the expertise in climate science to argue either way.

https://rpubs.com/iaw4/co2temp-400ky

5 Likes

I dig your style, @Bert .

1 Like

Interesting article, for sure… Had to read a few parts more than once, lol.

While issue can be taken with the article, it still doesn’t cover my original point, I’m still trying to find a time when the climate hasn’t been changing :blush:

1 Like

He is a pretty decent character in my books.

3 Likes

A small rock, floating in the middle of space. I am not sure what could be happening.

2 Likes

I agree with that point. At times the whole earth has been frozen. At others times it’s been all hot. There are long cycles with shorter cycles within them. 400,000 years isn’t long enough to show these larger trends like snowball earth, etc.

2 Likes

The weather is crazy and over vast amounts of time have changed considerably. We can speculate, guess, even use science we think is solid( then in 20 years find it wrong), but as far as the past if not recorded is a guess. Then arguments can be made for H.A.A.R.P. I like what @thceed said tiny rock flying through endless space and time. I think people forget that 200 years seems long to us but as universe is concerned is a second in time.

1 Like