14 Likes

I love this pic :ok_hand:

2 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Good old HAARP!

https://haarp.gi.alaska.edu/

3 Likes

It’s funny how over the last 5ish years “conspiracy theory” and really meant “spoiler alert”, lol

5 Likes

The neutrino amplifier in Antarctica is the one you should be worried about. It signals too deep space. If there’s any aggressive advanced civilizations they have already detected it.

1 Like

https://projects.eng.uci.edu/projects/2018-2019/rf-low-noise-amplifier-neutrino-detection-antarctica

3 Likes

I learned how carbon dioxide absorbs infrared radiation in grade 9 science class. Cause and effect are easy to see. The fact that people are still thinking it’s some kind of conspiracy, is pretty sad. Ever heard of science? Not that it matters, lol! Aluminum oxide has risen by 650% in the atmosphere and microplastics have penetrated to 1700AD sediment layers. Where’s my hole in the ground to shove my head in to pretend everything is a conspiracy while we burn the world down.

10 Likes

I think a lot have had their head in a whole most of their life if it goes against what’s easiest for them.

7 Likes

It’s a peek into the minds of who we are as a species. If the times get tough and we don’t know wtf to do, we reach for easy answers. Ahem Quetzalcoatl, I see you there. Time for some human sacrifice you say?

6 Likes

Looking great matey.

2 Likes

Oh, they have their head in a hole, but it requires contortion to get it there. Why does doing that seem like so much less work to them rather than opening their mind to the possibility of reality???

3 Likes

That would require a little thought and some action. It’s easier for some to ignore things that upset them or things they don’t understand instead of educating themselves.

2 Likes

There is a wide range of intellectual capacity in this world
for some (many?), using it gives them headaches so

Basically a negative reinforcement thing for them, know what I mean?

So they need a dark place to put their head until the pain goes away.

Even extremely smart ppl can be, and often are, lazy thinkers. I’ve found through experience that if you build the framework around an idea or concept most ppl will adopt it rather than create their own. They always want to tweak around the edges but the basis of the framework stays intact.

3 Likes

People don’t accept single ideas they accept packets of them.

3 Likes

Well said. I should have been more precise in my language.

1 Like

I live where the river joins Lake Gaston in Virginia.

25 Likes

Such a beauty spot @Bert, wish I had a spot to boat like that.

It’s hard to see but that’s the ocean just through the trees.

18 Likes

No pictures, but I live on the mid Columbia River at the confluence of a smaller river. Gotta love the water :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:đŸ«¶đŸŒ :sunglasses:

2 Likes