Beans for everyone (Part 3)

I can do that right now. Last year, while growing my favorite strain, it’s an every year strain, no matter what, it got smashed with some pollen off of a 10+ foot London Pound Cake male. So instead of calling it LSGTK X LPC, I just shortened it to LENNON’S SOUP.
You will be one of the first to try it. I hope you don’t mind, I guarantee a monster, or you can send your remaining beans to another member. :rofl:

5 Likes

Whats the breakdown of its total genes? I get the starwalker, ghost and triangle, kushes curious about the Lennon.

And cool! A monster i am seeking. Preferably a many headed hydra thats putting me in da couch every evening

1 Like

I am pretty sure I found some information, and posted it on the thread here. But I have no idea how to search for it. Let me check my phone again but I think it’s gone.

1 Like

Sure, i can look onto it as well.

I think its lennon x (skywalker ghost x triangle kush) abd the Lennon is a Jack Herer selection via Pyramid seeds?

No, the Lennon is from Dr. Seeds. I use to have an info page, might be on my old phone…

Awesome! I do not have a Bart or Pina.

It’s a porcupine. I don’t see limbs on it, and the wood maybe punky which would mean I’m Wrong, but that’s my guess

And I got to where @Tuned guessed it. Good guess brother!

1 Like

Found it.

2 Likes

Thats the case, i have sadly two trees who got take away soom (with an fucking crane :weary:)
The clima or what ever weaks them an bucks kills them slowly and an bird in my case i thing a woodpecker kills them and the shed fells of

1 Like

Thanks guys got 2 more today!
Stickers!!!
Yay!!!

Spidey sense sour bubble reg seeds?

3 Likes

Thanks! Will be updating!

Are these like regular animals at your place? Greetings from the good old Europe with the safe animals

2 Likes

You will soon enough.

2 Likes

Never ever kill a porcupine.
If ever lost in the bush, this animal will keep you alive.
It is slow enough to catch, the belly can be opened using only your hands and the meat eaten raw.

4 Likes

Also if another predator comes around you can just attach the porcupine to a rope and swing him around.

2 Likes

I like how you think.
And as a hat when not being swung.

4 Likes

Imagine the bears face when he sees his most feared creature being swung like a porcupine battle mace. Lmfao.

2 Likes

They are not bad animals really. They will destroy a tree in one feeding, but they are very docile unless backed into a corner.

2 Likes

They are incredible, until swung.

3 Likes

There is an animal that has learned how to kill them. A Martin or weasel something like that. They flip them over and go for the belly.

1 Like