Beans for everyone (Part 3)

They learned that from me. :wink:
Hint I am not the weasel. :rofl:

3 Likes

I want video of @THCeed flipping a porcupine :rofl:

2 Likes

Has anyone ever had their dog go at a porcupine? Itā€™s a painful mess for the dog. And an expensive vet bill.

3 Likes

Now it makes click i seen several hunting dogs/pitbulls with the mouth full of there Prickles/ spikes( or how you called it?) by dr pol on the discovery channel.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Keep those eagles at bay.
I love it.

This is great. I remember the show Alone or something and a chick killed one with a bow for food . I was kind ve pissed she killed it but remember thinking while she was cooking it ,man that meat looks great . Alot of fat ,tender and it jjust looked fillingā€¦ lol Can use the quills for tons of things.

I am in bad need of some decent beans anyone help a brother out ?

3 Likes

What kind of bean you looking for?

1 Like

Viable and vigorous I am having germination issues I donā€™t purchase much mmj as I have a medical card I try to grow my own as much as possible. I popped 32 ended up with 1 plant . Not sure what I have done wrong I been doing the same things I always do Iā€™m wondering if my seeds are still viable .

4 Likes

You fancy auto or photo plants?

1 Like

Either is great I generally grow photo this last year I ran a few autos a neighbor had crossed and sent with me!

1 Like

PM me your address, I will put together something for you. Just need to go through my seed bank and see what looks good to send off to you. I will make sure they are all Fem seeds. :grinning: :+1:

12 Likes

@darkillusion pulling out the generous OG attitude, once again :metal::metal::metal:

Ya gotta love this place :metal:

5 Likes

I do what I can with what I`ve got.

7 Likes

OGing to the max right there. Well done @darkillusion

4 Likes

I am always happy to help a person out if I am able to.

4 Likes

You came to the right place.

1 Like

Major asshole with a dildo in the crawl space! What do I win?:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::exploding_head:

2 Likes

You guys rock thanks

1 Like