2 Likes

I can only imagine what that garden smells like
IMG_3560

12 Likes

The Super Skunk is incredible, so dank.
Other ones smell like juicy fruit.

13 Likes

you be savage Reggie there with that bubble mixer. :sunglasses:

i use a cement mixer to make my dirt. who knew i can make my bubble with it too.
thanks for the tip. :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I told you that Super Skunk :skunk: was an awesome strain to grow! Hell Yeah! Twin towers looking :eyes: GR8 bro :sunglasses:! Glad to see you happy about that strain! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

There is no smell to the Tangerine Sky at all.

1 Like

THCeeds Purple Freak that he so generously gifted me. He sent me some flower and I really liked the smoke, so, hoping this comes near that one. She sure looks nice, though it hard to get a good photo as it’s in the back corner surrounded by other plants…

39 Likes

Bruh… of all the days to say this :speak_no_evil: :rofl:

11 Likes

We must move on. Strong and brave.

10 Likes

Truely epic growing my friend. You cease to amaze with the forest you grow every year!

5 Likes

Amazing looking plant…thank you for sharing your hard work

2 Likes

First report on the early girl. She is not fully cured yet, so this is an early report. @Wizdom

As from a Buddy.

21 Likes

Also, I have been busy.

46 Likes

Looks like a big bison burger. So impressive

6 Likes

I guess 81.8g
Did I win? :joy::joy:

13 Likes

So close, ah, what the hell. Would you like some beans from my early girl? My first report on it is posted above. It still needs to cure for a couple of weeks.

17 Likes

Oh, I was just making a funny… But I’ve heard of your work, even knew someone who grew it. Also heard they loved it. :grin:
I’ve lost track of what you have seeded this year.
The air is so thin up here at the top of your ladder. you need an oxygen tank next time you want me to check the tops of your trees. :+1:

12 Likes

@THCeed have you tried the Early girl yet?

3 Likes

I have a smoke report from a friend about 7 posts up. It still has to cure a bit.

3 Likes

Or a peanut butter cookie.

3 Likes