Platinum Pineapple F4 - Server fundraiser by HeritageFarms

Hello OG I bring to you my Platinum Pineapple in it’s 4th generation of stabilization. There were several other generations of complex breeding after the initial pineapple platinum og cross. There is a thread here on the site documenting the plants and giving a full breakdown of the path taken to get to where they are today.

• You are bidding on each of the listed lots separately. Post lot number and your bid with USD price.

• When you post a bid, your previous bids are considered canceled. You may bid on multiple lots in one post.

• Auction will end on 2020-06-01T01:59:00Z.

• (Note: This timestamp is presented to you in your local timezone as long as you have the correct timezone set in your profile. Hold cursor over timestamp to see time in other zones)

• :currency_exchange: Donation options include Cards, Paypal and Bitcoin (address will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to highest bidders).

• :package: US Shipping (untracked) is included in bid, tracked shipping available for $4. International shipping untracked for $8 (tracked international not available this time, sorry). These will ship from US. Seeds will be shipped after your donation is received.

I will also have several 12 packs available for $50 flat price threw me directly after the auction is over, so bid accordingly. I am currently unable to ship to Africa or Columbia due to heavy regulations and can not provide tracking outside of the USA.

This will be open for roughly two weeks , after that only lots with zero bids may be aquired or what limited 12 packs remain directly threw me.

Highest bidders

Lot # Strain Number of Seeds Bidder Amount
1 Platinum Pineapple 12 seeds Swe-can $50
2 Platinum Pineapple 12 Bullitt $50
3 Platinum Pineapple 12 khaoohs $45
4 Platinum Pineapple 12 TeJas $65
5 Platinum Pineapple 12 Riahgorf_1 $50
6 Platinum Pineapple 12 Heliosphear $45
7 Platinum Pineapple 12 Bizzy $50
8 Platinum Pineapple 12 50state $40
9 Platinum Pineapple 12 Instg8ter $60
10 Platinum Pineapple 12 BarefootAndBlazed $50
11 Platinum Pineapple 20 DesertGrown $90
12 Platinum Pineapple 20 JuniorB $75
13 Platinum Pineapple 50 Pawsfodocaws $200
14 Platinum Pineapple 100 SamwellBB $320
43 Likes

lot # 13 - $100

9 Likes

Lot #6 - $20.00

7 Likes

Lot 12 — $40.00

7 Likes

Lot #11 $50

8 Likes

Lot #1 20$

9 Likes

Lot 9

8 Likes

Lot # 7. 20$

8 Likes

Lot#3 20 bucks

8 Likes

Lot 14…20 bucks lol let’s see how long this bid takes to beat

9 Likes

Lot #4 $15 its early

10 Likes

Lot #5 20 USD

I know it won’t be mine at that price :sweat_smile:, but anyway thanks for sharing … Aplausos|nullxnull

9 Likes

Lot #2 $30

6 Likes

Lot 14 230$ @TheShowMeHomie

6 Likes

you go boy…!!!
lets go with $$55 on lot 11… I could use 20 seeds…@DesertGrown… I missed your post and had to edit this thang to be correct…

5 Likes

Lot 10, $45.

5 Likes

Good luck everybody! I wish I could play but my budget is in a pandemic choke hold atm. I hope I get to bump into it somewhere down the road. Nice going @Heritagefarms!! peace

11 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about @Pawsfodocaws hundred beans would be a great pheno hunt

If someone wants to make op editable I’ll update a couple times a day

7 Likes

Lot 12 - $50 @misterbee

7 Likes