Beleaf- the woman abuser

The one on YouTube I saw you can hear him assaulting her for sure.

10 Likes

Absolutely zero question! #respect

10 Likes
4 Likes

32 Likes

Oh you don’t SEE it… You HEARRRR how loud he’s thumping on her. It’s out-right disturbing.

I reposted it to my IG story for community awareness if ya want to really see it. It’s hard to watch.

10 Likes

:eyes:
link?

Oh wait, I found something about it here:

fuck :see_no_evil: no denying that. No one deserves to be treated or talked to like that.

15 Likes

Fuck him… he deserves a beat down. Then charges…

21 Likes

What a fucking loser… there was always something I didn’t like about that Jackass

8 Likes

The fear in her voice tells me it’s not the first time.

19 Likes

Sure hope this fucker catches charges. Unfortunately more often than not the victim doesn’t cooperate.

7 Likes

Please tell me that’s his mug shot. POS

6 Likes

There are many IG’s

3 Likes

There can certainly be a case brought by the DA with that audio recording… in the event the significant other declines.

5 Likes

True but it’s only audio, I’m not sure a judge or jury could come to the conclusion without a reasonable doubt. She either needs to cooperate or there needs to be visible evidence.

But I’m no lawyer.

5 Likes

That kind of thing is disgusting. I’ve never dealt with that clown before. He was always suspicious to me. This isn’t the first time I’ve heard these kind of stories about him

4 Likes

Sometimes jailtime is not the final conclusion, but once it’s on record another altercation could very well lead to it.

We don’t know if cops ever got involved, saw/recorded any evidence. But this will effect his sales either way…

4 Likes

It is possible to make an AI voice clone in about 30 seconds.

3 Likes

All very true. :crossed_fingers: he gets his.

I don’t know where he’s located but hopefully I don’t run into him in Florida lol…might cause me some issue

4 Likes

Here’s his response to the drama. Basically chalking it up to “this is how relationships work”, and “no one is perfect”. To add more context, this young girl is barely an adult at the time of this video, and BeLeaf is in his 40’s. He never says he didn’t physically abuse her, he only claims that he was never charged or convicted. He goes on to say she stole money on her way out, and he chose to let it go. In reality, he probably knew what recourse there would be if he tried to pursue it, and that money could more so be considered hush money. I think it’s horrible what he did, and he has lost any respect I did have for him.
Be kind to each other.
https://x.com/flavorsonlyyy/status/1754552913966268908?s=46&t=oQM3a6f3yQY3D-B8jjukJw

11 Likes

He raps Nicki Minaj though? Lets burn all his seeds???

5 Likes