Best 1:1 strains available?

After hearing Bob talk about it in his potcast episode I’m very curious about the Panama Red from coastal as well, would love to hear others experience if they’ve tried it out

4 Likes

Thank you for these leads, I am really excited to pop a few of them Bodhi lebanese crosses - i know i have a pack of the lebanese DLA somewhere and it has been on my mind lately. Is there a way you can tell if a particular plant is higher in cbd than another without testing, like a particular effect you immediately notice? One of my goals this year is to find some herb that i can smoke a whole joint and really enjoy it without going on a bizarre ride- a “three hour tour”. I love sativa highs but can barely get past a small bowl and man i wanna smoke some weed! So i am hoping that 1:1 strains are what allows me to be fully high and happy and able to smoke a nice fatty and still keep on with the day

6 Likes

I grew out and tested dynasty’s grapefruit web. Probably my second favorite strain. All of them were 1:1. The best one was 12.12 thc and 13.16 cbd. Great smoke. Just made you feel good and relaxed. Bought another pack to search through.

10 Likes

12 Likes

Awesome post, thanks so much! That’s great info :pray: that one at the bottom…wow!

2 Likes

That is awesome info :pray:!

Thank you kind sir :sunglasses::beers:

And welcome back :man_dancing:

3 Likes

The Sweet Seeds Black Jack CBD fems you sent me made a world of difference in my niece’s quality of life, she absolutely loves it, thank you a thousand times over @CARE_giver , I hope you come back soon buddy :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

This may be relevant.
Same goes for 1:1 cultivars.

2 Likes

Very cool info thanks @Rogue !!

2 Likes

I just chopped a huge CannaCheese last night. I’m looking forward to refilling my stash of 1:1.

It has a great orange scent and is super sticky!

13 Likes

For EU folks:

CBD Mix (Royal Queen Seeds) feminized

A mix of 1:1 cultivars!

The 3 seed pack includes:

1x Royal Highness – Royal highness is a sativa dominant queen with a potent punch. She has a CBD content of 12%, combined with a THC content of 14%.

1x Dance World – Dance World has been designed for CBD enthusiast that want a more uplifting and motivating effect. This sativa dominant hybrid creates a pleasantly spicy/fruity smoke, and has a CBD content of 11%, with a THC content of 12%.

1x Medical Mass – Medical mass has been designed for those who prefer the meltingly relaxing effects of an indica dominant strain. It has a CBD content of 11% and a THC content of 10%.

The 5 pack Medical Mix contains everything you get in the 3 seed pack, with the addition of:

1x Royal Medic – Royal Medic is an indica dominant strain known for its high yields of soothing and relaxing bud. It has a CBD content of 12% and a THC content of 10%.

1x Pain Killer XL – Pain Killer XL is a sativa dominant beast that strikes the perfect balance between CBD and THC, allowing for both effective soothing and functionality. The CBD and THC content of Pain Killer XL are both 9%.

3 Likes

Damn nice job on those!

1 Like

Thanks. I just try to stay out of the plant’s way :slight_smile:

I’ve grown a number of Mephisto strains and have had some abundant harvests, but that CannaCheese was something else. My previous record harvest was 8oz, and this one yielded over 13!!!

I’m old and lazy, so my body really feels it when I play 18 holes of disc golf. The 1:1 CannaCheese is my go-to upon returning home. It soothes the aches, and sets my head right for relaxation.

3 Likes

I hope its still around, but Bodhi had a clone of Rx x Good Meds 1:1 that was instantaneous medicine
Cold Stone seeds made F2s

4 Likes

13 oz, woah! I think I hit around the 2-3 oz mark generally. :laughing: Anyway, stoked to try those canna cheese. I have someones repros from OG here as well as some Aunt Ginny’s Elixir. Soon I swear!

3 Likes

Although I cannot vouch personally, I’ve heard good things about Hoku Seed Co, Yin Yang seeds and High Alpine Genetics regarding mixed and balanced ratios.

1 Like

MAC #4 is a 1:1 cut that is popular with edibles so it probably extracts well also

1 Like

For anyone interested in a pack of Rogue 11A, sign up here:
Rogutopia . 2023 . What A Wonderful World - #18 by Rogue

Rogue 11A is cross of two Royal Queen Seeds 1:1 THC:CBD females with four unknown THC males.

I’ll do a back cross with some more RQS 1:1 CBD:THC females when I have more space.

2 Likes

Does anyone have any spare Black Jack CBD seeds or Bodhi’s Good Medicine seeds they would trade, US only. I am looking for a few more strains to grow out this Spring and look for phenos for some CBD breeding projects.
I do not have a lot but have mostly THC seeds for trade. Send me a PM if you have any strains of 5 seeds you can trade.

Peace,

2 Likes

I’ve got some Good Medicine F3s I made from nubes F2 repro a while back. No trades necessary, happy to just send em your way. Shoot me a PM if you’re interested.

6 Likes