Best breed of Indiana Bubblegum

Now that you said that - remember something about it being created" in Amsterdam ???

I could be wrong but wasn’t the bubblegum originating in America then watered down by the dutch? Almost certain I remember it originating in the USA, and always hear people mention how the dutch just brought everything over because the laws were more lax.

3 Likes

Indiana USA

2 Likes

I figured, I thought the name was self explanatory but didn’t want to state it because I don’t actually KNOW :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I just recently bought a pack of the CSI Humboldt Bubblegum S1 seeds.
Description

Bubblegum S1 ~ Bubblegum (Indiana cut) x Bubblegum (Indiana cut)

Always wanted to grow Bubblegum and CSI genetics have always been real nice so it’s worth a try.

5 Likes

Here is my grow log it just came out of dry a few days ago and into grove bags. ill give the smoke report in a few but it smells just like bazooka…

2 Likes

no, i don’t think so, brother … it was bred in the states.

BGseeds were brought to europe and adam / simon
released them after their individual selections with it.

3 Likes

I’ve grown out THseeds and Nirvana’s bubblegum, the Nirvana’s bubblegum was the pink bubblicious blocks original bubblegum flavour through the roof, nirvana’s was not, I still have 2 out of 3 seeds of the THseeds strain left so maybe there’s more pheno’s than the one I grew out, but the one I grew only had a faint bubblegum hint in there, while when I grew Nirvana’s it was bubblegum all throughout the smoke.

I have no idea if Nirvana’s is close to Indiana BG though. I just know that when I want to grow real BG I don’t go for the 2 seed I have of THseeds so they are perpetually skimmed over :laughing:

Bubblegum was popular in Europe for a while, especially around the Dutch coffeeshop scene. I don’t think it’s common anymore nowadays, though I’m not sure. Some coffeeshop strains of back in the day still rock the charts.

I get the impression though, the rare times I do still visit a coffeeshop, that the quality of the coffeeshops has largely dwindled for a lot of shops. Many shops have disappeared altoghether so there’s less competition and that hasn’t been good for the business in it’s whole, but there’s also laws that prohibit new shops to open. I sometimes fear for the way legalisation will go in Europe.

5 Likes

I"ve run the THseeds one once. it grew pretty poorly. the flavor was sweet, almost a bubblegum like fruit stripes if you know that brand. though i think it’s maybe slightly indica dom, it definitely is a hybrid. potency was a bit lower than I am used to. the high is really nice though. super warm, euphoric, chill, but it makes the head feel like a balloon (the sativa influence). good afternoon or early evening stuff, but not end the day sort of stuff.

1 Like

I’m happy with my Indiana Bubblegum cut. Here she is at Day 58, today.

19 Likes

That looks nice!!!

3 Likes

I’ve read the Serious Seeds is the sativa dom. version. TH Ceed’s is the indica dom. one.
I’ve smoked both and liked the Serious Bubblegum better for it’s ultra happy and uplifting Skunk high.

5 Likes

does this one actually smell of bubblegum ??.

very nice …

3 Likes

Think Mosca is the original breeder of -

1 Like

Big time bazooka joe

4 Likes

I once had a killer cut of bubble cheese from Big Buddha R.I.P. if you can get any seed still it’s definitely worth looking through!

Very very nice pink bubblegum taste an smell, reminded me of dubble bubble chewinggum. I even had a few ladies that hate weed comment on how good it smelled but unfortunately it got took last time I was busted.

1 Like

Here is my CSI Humboldt version of Indiana Bubblegum running now at flip +32 days.

17 Likes

I found a bubblegum that I like. It is from Holimoli.com. I have bought a fair amount of seeds over the years from them. Located in Barstow, CA.

1 Like

Bizarrely so if you catch it right

1 Like