Best Budget Friendly Full Spectrum light for 1 plant?

For a small grow anything with high PAR per watt over a certain grow area with UV and IR preferably, meanwell driver, dimmer, brick outside tent is a plus.
Don’t waste time with T5 tubes.
Samsung and Osram LEDs for budget.

Or
2 if these https://www.amazon.com/Uoiuxc-Samsung-Driver-Spectrum-Sunlike/dp/B08B841G7W?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

Mine lasted 2 years now and the unitfarm a year and working fine.
Compare the coverage, par, and uv/ir features to other non led tech for a good laugh especially considering price.

1 Like

You can do well with a bunch off the shelf screw in LED bulbs on a budget.

3 Likes

For a single plant I’d recommend the HLG 135w kit or a Grow Light Science Grow 200; I’m currently using the Grow 300 in a 2x4 and LOVING it.

1 Like

This light is working great for me. Samsung leds, 100 watt draw…

1 Like

:+1: :+1: Viparspectra latest XS versions in general and the XS1500 in particular! Top shelf LEDs and Meanwell driver. They run cool temps. I have one of these and it is perfect for a single plant. The XS4000 is a beast.

I’ve seen them on AMZ for under $100 USD, look for a coupon code button on top or down in the comments.

3 Likes

I have 2 like this.

Or if you have some time, you can make your own custom light: Cheap LED Strips : A Viable Alternative

2 Likes

$100 Canuck Bucks!!! Go to Crappytire grab 4 of these cheap 4ft led work lamp mounted horizontal during veg and vertically surrounding the plant maybe an inch away from the plant during bloom you should do alright.

5 Likes

This is 120 unless you’re in Canada but it’s got 3000k, 5000k, 660 far red and 730 IR, about as full spectrum as you’ll find on LEDs and with 120° lenses on each diode. I love em, run two in my 2x4x5 veg tent

3 Likes

You should check out the grows @Seamonkey84 is doing under diy lights made from LED bulbs and recycled bathroom vanity socket strips. It seems like screw in bulbs are finally cheap and efficient enough for it to be practical and it works

3 Likes

I’d highly recommend this setup for getting started. https://www.amazon.com/iPower-Digital-Dimmable-System-Reflector/dp/B005DO30MI/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=2R7R9RMQY4KIM&keywords=400w+hps+grow+light&qid=1640367109&sprefix=400w+hps+%2Caps%2C221&sr=8-3

1 Like

I just ordered 3 of these for a 2x4 $50ea 150w

DAKASON LED Grow Light 1500, Full Spectrum LED Growing Lamp for Indoor Plant, Commercial Grow Light LED with Dimming Knob for Green House All Stage from Seeding to Veg & Bloom (DAKS-150W-L) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092PMWMGN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_B81DWYB0RB8TSXMNBJM4

3 Likes

That was my startup, 400w in a 3x3. They’re solid just make sure to keep the ballast dusted.

5 Likes

Was looking at these the other day ,want to get some new lights for by 3+3 tent

1 Like

Mine will be here tomorrow, 2x4 the next day gonna run the Photone app and see how they measure irl I’ll update you with the results.

I know par apps on the phone generally suck, not the case with the new iPhone this mf got some serious sensors in the camera.

1 Like

Let me know
I just bought this,I’m up grading all my lights

4 Likes

My wife got me the iPhone 12 max pro it takes some nice pics,had an iPhone 6 before the upgrade lol,it’s not as if I talk to loads of people use
My phone for games and overgrow,don’t even answer my phone :rofl:unless it’s the wife

3 Likes

This arrived today Amazon prime
One day shipping it’s bright and heavy see how it does

P1500 was $89 plus tax see how it does in a 3+3 tent

10 Likes

Looks good. How many watts from the wall?

I use three of the p600 in my 2x4 and love them so far. Cant ask for much more quality at that price point… IMHO

1 Like

Maxxisun mf1000