Best cbd strains for arthritis/ joint pain

What strains would you recommend, I have arthritis in my hands and elbows. 20+ yrs of working as mechanic sometimes it’s hard to get my fingers to do what I want from the inflammation and random shooting pain, I’m tempted to try @TestOfOath tincture. And possibly making my own when I can pin down a good strain for me. :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

I have grown two strains, both worked well.
I do an alcohol extraction on decarbed material (several sources say you don’t halve to decarb).
The first was Charlotte’s Angel by Dutch Passion. Very consistent plant.
The 2nd was Dr. Seedsman 30:1 CBD, feminized. That rodalized in late flower and blessed me with 200 seeds (feminized). The next two grows were ‘good as gold’ straight fem. no issues.
I can tell you that there’s a ton of new strains out there and I haven’t explored any! :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I do have, now that I think about it a CBD auto hemp from sebring, I should put one down and check it out. See what info is on it. Got it as a freebie.

2 Likes

Bumping an oldie - been having foot issues and turns out my big toe has arthritis, quite a pain as I try to stay pretty active. Wondering what yall have found to be most effective? Ive been using my home made thc/cbd salve, hasnt been doing a ton. Going to make a new batch with 2x bud strength with some
good medicine f2 buds (bodhis harlequin x appalachia). Are tinctures more useful than rubs?