Best everyday inexpensive breeder seed deals

Alter Ego offers fire at discount prices.The only one around doing preservations of Classics seeds (RIP)

2 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard you can get 12 seed packs of @JAWS from @Great_lakes_Genetics for $50. BOGO. GLG kicks in a 10 pack freebie. $10 shipping. That’s $1.76 a bean.

9 Likes

Yes, my orders at GLG often work out to $1-3/seed after breeder and Bad Dawg freebies, love that guy he’s a real one.

I forgot to post these examples of good Hoku prices, these are pretty standard for some of his lines, others are more but still reasonable:

3 Likes

Alter Ego is great, definitely slept on as a preservationist

4 Likes

Let’s not forget OG’s own @JohnnyPotseed , great genetics at a great price and a true gentleman. :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Thnx for the kind words, brother! If you haven’t checked on my sponsored Hall thread lately. lol I’ve recently been obtaining GEN 1 clones of GEN 0 mothers, grown from tissue cultures, of top old school strains, and some newer. They’ll be making beans, crosses, and rooted clones in 2024.
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/

24 Likes

I’ll put in a good word for Ground Up Genes

Very generous with his in-house stuff. I’d say an average of $2 or less per seed.

3 Likes

and as a bonus JP’s beans are only $20 for 10 beans

But wait a minute…
you get Free S&H on all packs of seeds

That’s only…

Thinking about math

That’s right $2 per bean

15 Likes

During my monthly BOGO, they’re $1.00 or even less! lol

13 Likes

Are any of your cuttings included in the BOGO sale?

4 Likes

Naw brother, sorry. But the cuttings and also now, the rooted clones… are separate.

@Maddawg I DO offer discounts on purchases of more than one strain, however.

9 Likes

Sounds right !

I was wondering how you were going to make any $ if you did it on cuts and clones…

You know I will be ordering again soon :call_me_hand:

I would be drop’n :hearts: but sadly… I only have to wait 13 hours

6 Likes

When I hit that roadblock, lol I just go rob the Emoji like-bank!
:heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

That’s equal to about $22.00 USD… for 4 seeds? lol sorry, I sell NL#2 $20.00 for 10seeeds (regular) and also now have that GEN 1 NL clone I’ll be taking cuttings and clones of for sale.

Lovely plants there, by the way @Star_Dog

8 Likes

Best everyday inexpensive breeder seed deals
All good brother, seems clear to me, I reckon I’m in that line-up. lol Also, when I hold my monthly BOGO sales, they drop to $1.00 or less per seed.
I’ve been selling seeds here for 2yrs now, my pricing is just one of my ways of saying ‘FU’ to them high priced seed shops!
https://overgrow.com/t/johnnypotseed-feedback/

23 Likes

I can back this up ! Johnny has amazing seeds, at amazing prices, with amazing occasional sales, I’m excited about next year ! Can’t wait to see what you drop :wink:

I think I’ve bought … 16 packs I don’t remember more or less ?

3 Likes

I can back this up too @Star_Dog,
Excellent genetics ! ! !
Incredible Prices ! ! !
Always a pleasure to receive mail from JohnnyPotseed ! ! !

3 Likes

Copa has other farmer packs too @ $2/seed:

7 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed always has a killer BOGO deal.His Frankie is to die for best seed to dollar Ratio you will find by a long shot,This shit gives the gift that keeps on giving.

17 Likes

What is a ‘gen 1 clone of a gen 0 mother’ exactly? You mean rooted cuts of clone-only elites? Otherwise it sounds like a cross or s1 or something with the gen1 part :thinking:

2 Likes