Any Fem seeds for $1 or $2?

Just putting feelers out there for when I can buy in the future. Does anybody know where to get smaller seed packs (20ct. or lower if possible) of feminized seeds for $2 or under a seed? Thank you for any and all replies!

9 Likes

5-seeds.com is about the cheapest I’ve found.

5 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed has a big selection

24 Likes

Advanced Seeds is about $3 with decent selection of strains

2 Likes

just dont expect autos :wink:

edit, im a liar, i dont think he does fem

9 Likes

their selections look nice, have you had any experience in buying from them?

I’ve heard his autos are more like fast photos, most likely an auto crossed with a photoperiod which is still a 1 in 4 chance of autoflowering traits.

3 Likes

I have bought from Mark, he is one of the best of the best (my favorite is the blue cookies, bred with blue god instead of blueberry), but not female seeds. Are the Johnypotseed packs females? I was just looking for them in particular.
Edit: I see you said no females from mark just now

1 Like

I also don’t really enjoy auto, just wanting Feminized by itself if possible. Thanka for the replies so far though!

2 Likes

He has some FOG DOG FEM. 25 seeds/$25, 60 seeds/$50… and 100 seeds/$80. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: If you’re interested, PM and I’ll give you his Number, only ships within USA.

10 Likes

Marks number? I have it, but he said they are auto fems not just fems. I love his prices though, he always throws in extras!

2 Likes

I bought 5 packs in person at the cowboy cup last year, So I don’t know about ordering. Their Sweettooth auto and greencrack auto are on point. Haven’t had the Opportunity to run the other 3 yet. Too many good trades here on the OG.

2 Likes

Yes, as soon as I am a level 2 member I want to do a couple trades of I can. Just have to wait. I though t maybe I’d I completed the other items on the list I wouldn’t have to log in for 15 days to change my status, but I’m at 5 days and no luck. I’m fine with it, I can be patient.

3 Likes

Darkhorse on seedbazaar.com “pay what you want”.

*Edit probably better off with @JohnnyPotseed

3 Likes

Why do you have to wait to trade? Whatcha looking for? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: I understand, PM ability!!

4 Likes

Demonic genetics on strainly has a bunch of fem stuff for cheap like $30 for 5

5 Likes

I have five of these stashed away !
I remember @corey he was a good dude
Typing Fog dog in the search bar brings up some good times !

6 Likes

What actually happened to him? I really respected him!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Banned for many lifetimes.

4 Likes

Deff had some good conversations with the ol farm boy !
He was in a uncertain place at the time everything went sour

3 Likes