Best options for reversal

So it’s been appx. 10 years since I’ve reversed any plant, I have some fems coming up and two already started that are becoming extremely scarce and one is possibly the last two viable beans out there. Looking for my best and cheapest method. I’m in Canada btw thanks in advance for any and all info.

6 Likes

Can I get a liquid shipped to ya across the border? :thinking:
Because I recently made about a liter of STS stock solution(@sebring method), and there’s no way in hell I could use it all in a lifetime. I’ll be using it on my first reversal soon!
I’d be happy to send you a bunch to dilute your own solution.
I ask for nothing in return. :slightly_smiling_face:
Lmk what ya think!

10 Likes

Oooh that would be great @blowdout2269 im sure that’s pheasible as I’ve heard it done before many times, and I appreciate it much more than you know. Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Elitexelite spray is awesome but pricey.

I LOVE that it’s a “one spray and done” product and that it has a two year or so shelf life (on a shelf, not even in the fridge).

3 Likes

I’ve had a few people say that to me, including the owner of indoor farmer, thanks @Yetigrows sounds right up my alley

1 Like

The Sebring STS recipe video is great, I used it recently on my first reversal and it worked perfectly. It’s does make a lot, I have a lifetime supply now. It might be easier to send you the dry chemicals (silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate) instead of the liquid. It’s only a few grams of powders so it would probably be easy to just put in a greeting card like pollen. It looks like you found some good solutions but let me know if you want to mix you own.

4 Likes

Now that you mention it , that’s probably much safer, cheaper and just makes sense. (I have already smoked 3 J’s lol) and thank you very much for your offer, truly I appreciate it very much, yet another reason I love this place, everyone is always willing to help. Warms my cold heart

2 Likes

Sounds like you’re having a great 420 already, I need to catch up haha

And yeah this place has been great to me too so I’m just trying to pay it forward

2 Likes

I found this here.

3 Likes

Great topic!! I was wondering is it safe to rinse the silver nitrate down the drain after you are done?

1 Like

Great question, I’m also curious now @PakaBoi

1 Like

Here’s a thread I created a while back that links to Sebrings recipe and Tony Greens notes.

STS and two applications will do what you need.

2 Likes

You’ll need to dilute (flush) heavily to be safe. Oxidation is your primary worry there. Sebring mentions this in his video.

2 Likes

Why thank you @Longtooth much appreciated :pray:t2:

1 Like