Beta Hashplant

for some reason this didnt hit my radar till now, pulling up a chair

2 Likes

Try to reduce the scope. It’s more work and it takes longer than you think. Way you’re describing it, sounds like it’ll take 5 years. Better get started yesterday.

4 Likes

Glad to have everyone here! Hopefully the project is fun, entertaining and educational.
:fire::sparkles::droplet::grinning:

My two main purposes of this project are to first produce some amazing hash and second, get as large a gene pool in the final generation as possible or to create an even increasing genetic pool in the line.

I think given that i am breeding for diversity i can run multiple parts of the line concurrently and then cross as we go.

AxB, CxD, ExF, etc and then cross those.

2 Likes

I’m down for the adventure :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::v::v::v:

1 Like

Don’t unnecessarily limit yourself to necessarily A+B C+D etc. Grow a few of each and see what line throws good plants consistently and just cross those. Often things will surprise you, what you though was gonna be excellent turns out so-so, what you though was gonna be so-so turns out excellent.

8 Likes

@vernal This may give you some insight as to my thoughts on this.

1 Like

Setup for??

I was thinking your statement might be a little rhetorical. @RocketBoy

Well hey guys, just an update… Haven’t started this project yet…got a few beans lined up, should be cracking em in a couple weeks or so.

3 Likes

I don’t know what the hell’s going on here but I’m gonna hang till I figure it out!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

@vernal seems to get it and I concur. :laughing::rofl:

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like