BeTheLights Indoor Grows in a 2x2 tent ( current grow Started 1/1/24 )

Ive been learning alot about growing recently. I believe I found out what happens when you give a plant nitrogen like its candy, and maybe even too much light ( kinda doubt it but I noticed some of you guys never run past say 75 percent )

I went ahead and chopped the main cola of cakefighter x atonic. I was getting slightly worried about mold as its is rather thicc, lots of stuff growing into each other etc. I chopped other pieces too. Honestly Im just kind of done with the plant, Its revegging for one ;p . I left some of the colas on it to see if we get any thiccer.

Really I just wanted to make some room for the More Indica structure looking syrian.

Speaking of the syrians. , Without training them , I have a pheno thats a tall ugly ah plant , a true weed. And the other is a beautiful indica looking plant, nice thicc top cola and very even internodal spacing,

@DougDawson Sorry for the tag bud, But I know you chuck pollen <3 I am curious , Since I like this phenos structure, I need some information cleared up. I think this is how breeding works : I would pollinate her, grow the spawn, find a pheno that looks like her, and hit that one with a male from the F1s, thennnnnn repeat, Until I get beans that almost always look like her around F4/5??

What would happen if I hit an F1 with different pollen, does that become a new F1?

Oh, and since I dont have a male Syrian V to pollinate her with, I will be using Blue moon rocks and maybe some black cream. The resulting beans would be F1 hybrids I am assuming?

1 Like

If you hot the plant with pollen from a different strain then F1s you get as it’s now a totally new cross.

1 Like

Right on, thank you Doug, BMR will meet Syrian V soon <3 , I should have grabbed a pic of her while she was out of my tent

heres the difference between the phenos :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Alright alright alright, for those that have been following along, U may have heard me say ive chopped some of my cakefighter x atonic already. This is true.

I think she had some pretty bad N toxicity going on, the bud itself is quite airy, little to no thiccness, but is quite covered in trichomes.

Effects : It works dude. I’ve been vaping on alt noids for a hot minute, so my tolerance must be through the roof, especially how I be smoking. So the fact I can feel these nice effects of the flower has got me thinking the pheno I grew is a little more on the THC side of things. But still balanced. I can tell it has other noids.

Smell : not much yet, im still learning how to dry and cure lol.

Overall rating : 6.5 out of 10. Quite good effects for a plant I thought would be rather trash due to its lack of bud structure.

I’ll get some pics of the dried main cola once thats dry :3.

1 Like

Hey buddy happy 420 ! Came by to see what your growing ! Geez you have some ig hitters following you eh! Lots of good knowledge that you could never buy ! The other thing I was wondering if you ever tried the spinach juices on the off days of nutrients.

1 Like

I didn’t try any JDAM spinach juice sadly.

I think im going to switch to a more so TAP water only type of grow. When gassed off my PH strips are saying 5-6 pH so its around the right PH.

I’m thinking if I only give it Tap until I see it needs other nutrients I will be in a better boat growing wise ;p

1 Like

Good luck ! You plants do look nice ! Cheers !

2 Likes

It’s getting serious with Syrian.

Well, the very tall ugly pheno got close to the light so I super cropped it. She’ll be alright :wink:

The Indica structure Syrian is getting thicker. I’m loving the colors of the main cola. The lower sites seemed to take the pollen well so we may have a Syrian x BMR cross :crossed_fingers:.

Red velvet cake is looking yummy. Still no sign of beanage on the lowers yet.

Drunken cherry dog dog is looking ever so tasty. Massive bloom of hairs.

Oh yeah I chopped the atonic x cake fighter.

Overall not a fan of the plant , whether it’s pheno related or grow issues, it’s very airy little to no structure bud. It’s covered in trichomes tho so I guess there’s some hope ! Jar is reading 58 percent humidity before I burped it.

ugly pheno

Indica Syrian V Main Cola

Red Velvet Cake

Drunken Cherry FogDog

Freakshow

An Atonic x Cake fighter bud

7 Likes

Hey friends , I think I want to try my first STS on this Indica structured Syrian… shes perfect in my eyes.

Any tips you wish you knew before you did your first STS?

Oh never mind I didnt know the first spray should be in veg

1 Like

Update :smiley:

Heres some new photos of red velvet cake :slight_smile:

Is the main cola ready?

@Going2fast

Heres drunken Cherry Fogdog @darkillusion

My beloved Syrian Indica pheno

10 Likes

Hey @BeTheLight . I am very impressed with how your garden has come together. It really has improved very quickly. Great job! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you magu, id like to thank the plants for finally just growing XD. Seems like ive gotten the weirdest phenos around for evrything Ive been growing. The Siberian Looked like a dr witherspoon pheno and Didnt fill calyxes. The Cake Fighter x Atonic didnt fill calyxes :stuck_out_tongue:

What may have been going on was too much nitrogen for all of em. Im switching too a more LITFA approach and that seems to be working far better for me :slight_smile:

NGL I just got lucky with that indica pheno Syrian, I dont even think I trained her

1 Like

Freakshow meets the outdoor sun

The rest of my garden

5 Likes

Man, your plants are looking so lush! Nice work!

2 Likes

Very nice pics. I’d say she’s ready. Mostly cloudy with a touch of amber. Looks delicious :nose::nose::nose::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

The main colas been chopped <3 , Im going to let the lowers go longer in hopes for better seed production, IM not seeing many obvious signs of beans

2 Likes

Thank you !!! I appreciate that. I think im finally learning the way :p.

I found a mystery bean when I was cleaning up a Cakefighter x Atonic branch, Dont know what it could be honestly , Maybe a cross pollination when I was hitting the Syrian V with BMR, or maybe a stress bean. But its in a solo cup now, I’m quite curious.

1 Like

Time for another Light update !!!

This update is about Drunken Cherry Fogdog by @darkillusion

Bro, I love this plant !!! She is beautiful in all ways. I think she was just a slow starter compared to other autos and her patience paid off. She is by far the frostiest plant I’ve ever grown. I love the structure. I’m loving the fade that is happening. She is AWESOME.

So awesome in fact that I decided too pollinate the lower portion of the plant with the Black Cream Auto pollen that @Bobgrows sent over !! ( hoping for many beans to share !!! granted she is a smaller plant)

She has a little bend because I laid her on the side for a week or so before I had room too stand her up tall :stuck_out_tongue:

Heres the photos, I took them with my Nikon d3400 and a vintage vivitar lens from like the 80s I think.

I noticed the jpg image with default camera processing looks different compared too the RAW image file so I’ll share both! These last two were taken with the d3400 kit lens ;p

Already Know I gotta zoom in :slight_smile: ( tbh the RAW image is probably more close to how she looks than the jpg , I think she is fading purple !!! )

Heres a little fun game…First too tell me which one is the raw image , If She produces enough beans, you got a pack with your name on it . ( US only )

8 Likes

Well since it is a 50/50 shot, and no one has made an attempt to answer it. I will roll the dice on this and say it is the first/top photo that is raw.

Also I am happy to hear you are enjoying how the Drunken Cherry FogDog is turning out.

2 Likes

Awesome that is totally right, I guess who better to win than the breeder of the Mother <3

I hope she produces plentiful beans :slight_smile: I pollinated the heck out of that lower section

2 Likes