BeTheLights Indoor Grows in a 2x2 tent ( current grow Started 1/1/24 )

The Cherry Brandy I reversed to make the cross gave me nothing but problems. I think most of the issues I had with this strain was because of that.

Yes it is much better now.

2 Likes

That makes sense then! Its a healthy little plant, Ill grab a pic haha , jus no hairs on itXD

It’s chilling on the right next to goin2fast red Velvet cake

@darkillusion finally posted the pic LOL, I was packing up the vaporizer at the same time

4 Likes

Here is what my last Drunken Cherry FogDog looked like that I grew.

5 Likes

One Alpean Gleux x Kullu Landrace POPPED LETS GOOOOOO

They had been in paper towel for a few days with no luck and I decided last night to scratch them, and that did the trick !!

@RainToday @Magu @GrouchyOldMan

Would you guys or anyone else want to help me go through the f1s? I could maybe send out 4 each :stuck_out_tongue: to two of yall

If not thats aye ok for sure I’ll do the hunting and get some f2s made :slight_smile:

I think the goal with these beans are too pull the fast flowering qualities of the Alpean into the Sativa goodness of Kullu while eliminating the long flower time kullu is known for !

Should be some interesting terps showing up. Alpean smelt very interesting throughout the grow, anywhere from chocolate grape goodness, to gassy rubber smells and the Male Kullu had this intense offensive orange smell going for it, and sometimes smelt straight up like some indian spices

3 Likes

Very cool! Thank you for the offer, I’m overpiled in projects. Just pulled in a very nice harvest from, and took lots of pics of a home cross pineapple auto :smiley: so I’m freshly encouraged in that project. Glad your project is going well though!

3 Likes

Hey @BeTheLight . It looks like you are getting your garden set-up dialed in. :grin: Thanks for the offer of seeds but I will have to decline at this time. I already have 5 times the legal limit on plants growing. :crazy_face: Make sure you dry/ cure those seeds in a cool dark place for at least 1 month. In an open container. Then you can freeze them if you want. That way they will be good for decades. :rainbow:

2 Likes

Thank you for the seed tip !!! Thats probably why she gave me trouble sprouting :slight_smile:

Your awesome thank you mate. !!!

1 Like

@Going2fast I pollinated this Red Velvet Cake with Bog Blue Moon Rocks pollen and Black Cream auto pollen 🫘…

Hoping for the best ! I probably pollinated early :eyes:.

Bmr x Red Velvet Cake id want to name Purple Moon Cake :birthday: and Black Cream x Red Velvet cake id call Black Velvet :eyes::eyes:

5 Likes

Sounds like good crosses. Good luck.:nose::nose::nose:

2 Likes

Preciate it dude !!!, I’ll be sure to save you some beanage if you’d like !

1 Like

420 update baby let’s go… :tada:.

Atonic x Cake fighter , the older plant, I have my concerns, the calyxes don’t seems to be swelling , she’s getting thicc as frick in some spots and not so much in others. It’s all theory what could be causing it, but I think I’m going to settle with maybe she wasn’t the keeper female :rofl:. Smells wonderful though. Cake vibes for sure.

Syrians are exploding :exploding_head:. they have stretched a bit and are stacking calyxes now with hairs reaching to the sky.

@darkillusion The Drunken Cherry dog finally shot some hairs out the main cola :cup_with_straw: , I’m loving the more indica structure she’s showing.

I decided to start a freak show IBL, because I want to see this in person :eyes::rofl:🫡. I’ve got one in soil now , had about a half inch tap root.

I’m putting My first cross Alpean Gleux x Kullu landrace on hold for now until I clear my tent out and have room :slight_smile:

Noticing either root lockout or nute lockout on the auto small girlies. Sadness

6 Likes

Its a jungle in there!!! :flushed:

2 Likes

Im still kind of wondering how it all fits in a 2x2 LOL. , My mom said the same thing ;p

2 Likes

I was just wondering this evening if I could fit three plants in my 2×2…after seeing your plants I think I could :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Glad to help you out there <3 , and it can be way better optimized as well, this is basically no training aside from some stem bends on the older plant one main stem bend on a syrian.

2 Likes

Big update Incoming !

I tried adding labels to all the pics but that became hard to do , so I will summarize all of them .

Cakefighter x atonic is entering day a billion, actually around day 58 since she entered flower. Funny enough, Way earlier in my journal I typed a post where I said ‘’ cake fighter enters day 55 ‘’ damn I must have been high or my math sucks ( probably both )
Syrian V’s have been flowering for about 24 days now. I am not really liking the taller pheno ;p I will let it finish but I’m much preferring how the other looks.
Red Velvet Cake by Going 2 fast is dayyyyy uh , time to scroll back up and look at the date LOL , she is : 43 days old ish. And is moving along alot faster than the poor Drunken cherry fogdog by darkillusion .
The poor cherrydog fog is begging me for a bigger pot ;-; Maybe if I keep her sideways like this I can give her one :eyes:

Oh I forgot to mention, my freakshow IBL is looking freaky :eyes:

5 Likes

Very happy looking plants.

2 Likes

Thank you bud, Im trying to label all of them as we speak, I gotta dig into the journal and find the dates :stuck_out_tongue:

Im running two Hoku genetics , the other 3 are OG beans <3

1 Like

Damn it man! :joy: Big difference between this run and the last. :grin: I think you got it figured out. 🥸 :rainbow:

1 Like

Getting there id say, but define there :stuck_out_tongue: Nah but I appreciate it , Its really all thanks to OG. I’ve acquired so much knowledge about growing here. Reddits a close second, andddddd I should watch a couple more youtube videos but I see happy plants :slight_smile: , maybe a little nitrogen heavy, but they happy xD.

I added a summary to the pictures finally ;p

2 Likes