1 Like

Honestly we don’t know.

1 Like

@Hydro-420

6 Likes

10 Likes

I like her. She’s purdy!

1 Like

The knobby one is so dense. Smells are almost more huckleberry on her. . Had some two spot make their appearance predators on the way.

2 Likes

Treated with 2 tablespoons stylet oil last night. Can’t even tell. What’s best about it it no damn smells in my buds.

2 Likes

No smells how. Your bud don’t smell like bud?

1 Like

When I treat with pure stylet oil. The oil has no smelly residues getting on my buds.

2 Likes

Oh okay. Yeah that’s always good. I had a little trouble with mites last year. I didn’t know what they were. I’m going to be Xtra safe this year. I haven’t worked with the oils yet for prevention. I really should keep some on hand. I know it’s just a matter of time. Do you have any recommendations?

If you’ll cover shipping I’ll send a bottle of stylet. I have more than I’ll ever use. They sell it in 2.5 gallon bottles. 2 tablespoons per gallon will never dent the bottle.

1 Like
2 Likes

Early morning Lowes score

3 Likes

I gotta get stamps an smokes. I’m sending out seeds. Lemme see what I got left. I should be able to swing it. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Offer will always be there.

1 Like

4 yards mushroom compost, 100 lb rice hulls, 100 lb worm castings, 50 lb bat guano, 10 lb oyster shell, 10 lb gypsum, 5 lb diatanous earth, 5 lb azomite, 5 lb ironite, 5 lb epsom salt, 0 help

I need a backeotamy

10 Likes

Wow @corgitron that’s a pile of soil. What do you do with the soil after a run? Re-use?

I run in coco I typically get 4-5 cycles out of a brick. I just add my spent coco to garden beds.
This batch of soil will cook for a year with a tarp over it. Someday I’d like to try something other than tomato’s outdoors. Legally. @Hydro-420

2 Likes

2 Likes

Drohammad testers have been named 900lb Gorilla.

6 Likes