Better Late Than Never

Thanks my brother!!!

1 Like

9 Likes

10 Likes

@Guammainian hooking it up. Thanks man. Definitely spreading the love around. Gonna get in a run of the island in the near future. Will also post to my IG.
*The IsLAnd is an older DNA limited release of Maui Wowee x L.A. Confidential. We used the reversed Lemme grease queen S2 mother to pollinate the IsLAnd. The IsLAnd mother selected grows in a single cola pattern with virtually no lateral/satellite branching and smells of effervescent hash

7 Likes

12 Likes

Your descriptions sound mouth drooling I’m betting it makes excellent hash!

That’s what I’m gonna run from guammainian. Pics I’ve seen of her look great.

2 Likes

BOG’s family is selling seeds again? You got a link?

1 Like

Keep your ear to the ground. Seeds here now has had them in stock. @LilJonB

2 Likes

I found a link on Google to hear. Thanks bro.

2 Likes

I’m still pissed about that other thread. People need to be paying tribute right now

2 Likes
2 Likes

I know there was people claiming to be BOG and wasn’t sure if his son was going pickup the family business. I thought that’s why there was talk of seed runs. I don’t know I got mixed feelings about it. If people didn’t make seeds from good breeders I wouldn’t be able to get my hands on them most of the time weather it be because I’m broke or when I have $ there out of stock.
I must have missed that thread. I do get where your coming from tho.
I’m out of likes atm.

3 Likes

No worries on the likes. @LilJonB. Bog never cared about an outcross, what bog did care about was his family being taken care of. Yeah they may be sold out when you have funds. Everyone feels the exact same way.

2 Likes

Ice cream pie x sour strawberry?
Papaya moonbow x sour strawberry
Gelato x sour strawberry

2 Likes

Black lime reserve x Sour Bubble?
Cherry West x Sour Bubble
Casey Jones x sour Bubble Bx1 X Sour Bubble
Jesus og x sour bubble
Night Terror x sour bubble
Face off 1x3

2 Likes

I never personally chatted with BOG but I know from what I read he was a very influential and loved man that seemed very family oriented blood or not. I was reading about him litarely weeks before he passed. It’s sad.

Are these last 2 posts questions for me? Or replies to someone else.

I’m just starting a list of potential crosses

1 Like

Never had the opportunity to grow any. I read he loved Bubblegum and wanted to try his Bogglegum. Maybe I can find that some time. But whatever the cross may be all his work looks like fire. You could tell he cared about his work.
:arrow_down:noted

I’m pretty much over this whole conversation the truth is bog is dead. People will do what they want to do. I’ll be right here doing my thing.

1 Like