Beware PuaMana seeds

I could be wrong but I think he was all over IC mag with that same story about Hawaiian dog bud and og being an original Hawaiian strain.

Basically was claiming every “top” strain was actually Hawaiian plants from his dad or something crazy like that.

6 Likes

@J-Icky We ripped his ass apart on IC, that :clown_face: never saw it coming.

3 Likes

Yea that’s the guy. He and a few of his partners tried to obtain some genetics from a friend of mines a few years back so they could hawk it and call it theres.

3 Likes

Here’s a old pic of a genetic I got from that friend that resembles a duck foot if I’m correct i think it was a C4 X Pre 98 Bubba.

9 Likes

My apologies for bringing em up - Glad you guys shared the history. I went back and read up. At least I got some seeds for my money, I didn’t pay too much for them and I hope they’re not bunk but from here on, I won’t be supporting him any longer.

5 Likes

Hey don’t sweat it, like you said you got something for your money. I’d be interested in seeing what those seeds turn out like.

And now that you’re a member here you can check out the seed banks sub forum to see who’s good and who’s not.

6 Likes

Not a problem at all. Good to share information and Overgrow is a great place to share info. Who knows you might have a better experience from that company, now that they were exposed. They might actually do right. Maybe.

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

6 Likes

I don’t think supaKlown is going to have a change of heart and admit his “Crippy” origin story was all BS, You know the story about his dad breeding crappy for Nevil :rofl:.

4 Likes

Lol I didn’t here that one.

1 Like

@Uknow808 Yea, he went on here and made a fool of himself.

2 Likes

Mahalo for the video link I got to check this out LOL. :rofl:

2 Likes

Pua Mana Ohana I get his daily newsletter and he does not disclose photos of any of the gear he promotes in the newsletter. Shame that you cant find many photos of his seeds being grown out. Whoever is buying them may not posting what their growing because i sure cant find anything.
Here’s his White Elephant… im about the throw the WE male up once he’s up potted…
Might even catch a buzz off it… Never know!

8 Likes

@anon5325009 Thanks for that video link again had me dying in laughter :rofl:

1 Like

Curious to see how it turns out @V4vendetta

2 Likes

8 Likes

I’ve always heard the guy running it is a fraud… A couple of years ago, I emailed him a friendly question about where he got some of his strains, and when they would be in stock-- (at that time a lot of stuff was preorder, only the release date kept getting pushed back)-- and he flipped the fuck out. Started saying stuff like he knew who i was and where i lived, and that he had “trackers” on my computer… Then he kept sending me a bunch of emails, calling me “SHADY SUCKUZZ!!!”… :sweat: I later found out he was kicked off riu for selling a bunch of fake stuff to people and getting into fights. I never got to make a purchase because he went nuts when I asked him about his gear, so I have no idea if any of it is real… But it doesn’t seem like the kind of reaction a legit seller would have.

9 Likes

That sucks that you had to deal with all that for asking a question?

2 Likes

This does not surprise me. I’ve asked to be informed when certain strains are going to be in stock. But I don’t believe he plans on restocking anything. Rather hes selling off all the seeds and quiting the biz. It’s been quite sometime since I ordered. The stock keeps deminishing. He never ever did email me back. But ive read his posts here and the reaction matches the discription posted when asked about lineage. I didn’t question him or email him for the order. That was all automated. As are they e-mails he sends out. Sounds like he’s filling orders and avoiding everyone. Although besides me and a few others here I don’t know anyone else with his gear if it is in fact his. So far everything I’ve popped seems to be fairly close to what it was sold to be. So I wouldn’t expect he will be on the map in a year or so, given that he has not breeding or restocking anything as far as I know and my emails have not been provoking in anyway, more of a “thanks, good germ rate, cant wait for blank strain to be in stock.” Nothing was ever responded to. I dont think it matters how you approach this guy. He’s selling the seeds… if you want em buy em. If you want info look other places.

2 Likes

My initial order was white elephant and the Hi 5. They were listed at 125$ a 10-pack. He had a sale going on 50% off. So i bought the two 10-packs for 125$ total. When I recieved the seeds 7 days later with a hawaiian address I had received a extra pack of elect/duck/budda as well. So I ended up with 30 seeds for 125$ free shipping. They germed good/ok and grew well. Resistant to pests as well as cold weather and easy to grow. I am overall pleased with the genetics but the customer service is virtually non-existent. Take it all with a grain of salt.

7 Likes

Thanks man! It’s all good… I actually found it to be kind of funny, because it was such a bizarre reaction. Maybe I asked him right at a point where people were saying he was a conman, and he took it the wrong way or something… I don’t know… He might be legit, I really don’t know, but I think he’s a little out there for sure.

4 Likes