Beware PuaMana seeds

Lol :rofl: yea trippy for sure. Couple of friends of mines and I talked about this company and really we’re not sure if its legit.

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Cool that he hooked ya up atleast. And that one in the picture above seems to be fine. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

On the complete opposite spectrum I ordered 180$ worth of seeds from the pick and match factory on the 14th of December and have still not gotten my package. But Swed-can can get sensi seeds here in 10 days. 3 friendly emails (2 of which have been responded to) and 1 twenty minute phone call later plus well over a month… (Still) no seeds. Or tracking number or anything to instill confidence in me but was not afraid to ask for testers for Remo on YouTube. Now that’s some shit.

7 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Coming along nice :+1:t4:

1 Like

Thanks bro. I took lots of clones. The purple notes surprise me.

3 Likes

Nice. What’s the smell on her like? Cause looks wise she looking good.

2 Likes

Hard to tell with a plethora of strains flowering at once. It smells good for the age of the girls.

2 Likes

Nice. Well keep us posted :+1:t4: looking good.

1 Like

11 Likes

8 Likes

The smell matches exactly like some of the hazeman 98’ww crosses i grew recently. Definitely, without a doubt, the same Aloha 98 White Widow (candy widz) cut is being used.

4 Likes

Looking good there :+1:t4:

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

Some good looking plants you got there V

2 Likes

Sorry, but that is not how you confirm what parent were used at all. You recognized a smell from hybrids you grew aka not the original cut, and came to the conclusion it was something else. Thats not how it works.

The original white widow from puna in the 90’s, was never called candy widz…there was nothing candy about it. It smelled like dirt and moss and tastes very musky.

3 Likes

Not to be a dick. But whatever-you-would-like-to-call it really doesn’t mean shit to me. The end result is what I’ll judge from. The candy phenotype I found in the WW dominant plants I grew we’re easily distinguishable against the purple urkel phenos that were much more of a grape phenotype. That pheno matches the one I have been posting on. Not trying to rewrite any history or change anyones story. You guys can spend all day arguing about what something was called rather then growing it out… In the meantime I’ll be growing.

8 Likes

White elephant

elephant stomper

8 Likes

Y’all have a good day now. :wink:

2 Likes

I traded for Hawaiin Elephant and elephant Skunk dawg, and I was debating whether it was worth trying to grow out or not. I guess vendetta answered that one. Grow that stuff!

3 Likes