Pua Mana 'Ohana Seedbank

Continuing the discussion from Happy Birthday Maui Wowie:

BRA wtf is this shit. Im born and raised maui you got the 60s right… you got some shit in there right but people this faka would get insulted so bad if he told that stupid story that he wrote so well because its a story. you dont even have the strains that made maui wowie right. Maui wowie was made by an elite group of growers than ran kanaio… and they used 2 landraces. and it is NOT passed around. and yes all other maui wowie that you fiond today is hollywood but brada that is a fictional story you made up not thinking anyone from maui that knows would see

4 Likes

dont want to spread FUD but the majority of reports i could find from hawaiian growers (oldhaole, surfdout, East Hawaii/dirtyboy808, highhawyn etc) think youre being rather disingenuous and less than honest with the stories and genetics. and molokai frost apparently was never supposed to be used for profit (other than in hybrids) according to the person who brought it to the big island. idk.

anyone purchasing, you might find something decent but it isn’t kona gold, maui wowie, etc. from what i can find those were names for weed grown in certain areas and never referred to any 1 specific strain

6 Likes

None of those growers have done business with us and have no right to speak on what we do.

We were given Moloka’i Hashplant by Uncles on Mokoka’i with their blessing!

Many local growers support our work and do not like seeing these guys talk about what they do not know online.

They do not know enough about Hawaiian medicine to speak on it and spread misinformation and hate online. None of those growers who go online talking all big are well liked or respected locally, in fact people here are getting real tired of seeing those guys speaking on genetics they know nothing about.

A sign of low I/Q. is speaking on what you do not know.

We tried to teach them but they are too ignorant and believe they know everything about our island even though they are not even from here.

Ask around about what local growers think about those guys flooding our islands with cheap mainland imports to buy land from Hawaiians and then bully us online about our old strains. People are pretty upset and do not want to see any of those guys speaking on us or our strains again. They have made some serious mistakes.

Maui Wowie & Kona Gold are both well known Hawaiian sativa strains.

High Times has old articles and centerfolds with Hawaiian PakalĹŤlĹŤ from long before internet trolls existed.

Check on Instagram if you would like to see all of the satisfied 'Ohana members representing Pua Mana 'Ohana and growing Hawaiian genetics.

If someone tried to pass you a OG Kush doobie and they said it was Grandaddy Purpz you would know the difference and call them out right?

Not one single grower who has actually got genetics from us has said we do not have Maui Wowie or Kona Gold, in fact they come back for mo!

There are plenty Uncles and Aunties around who know old strains like Kona Gold and Maui Wowie in fact that is where we get all of our genetics – passed down from our Kupuna (Wise Elders).

Tropical terpenes do not lie.

Hawaiian PakalĹŤlĹŤ smells sweet and tropical in a way that would be impossible to duplicate.

6 Likes

dude you were born in springfield, those people i named have been growing on hawaii for decades

Uncle Jimmy or Braddah Joseph? Nahiku or Hana?

1 Like

your full of shit bro you deserve cracks

omg your a troll yah dude i hunt pigs with dogs i fish uluas i grow good bud no one fuckin calls is pakalolo you dumb fuck and we dont show off the language let alone explain it everytime we do. no im from maui and you sir are not from hawaii GET THE FUCK

2 Likes

You have no idea what you are talking about and you are about to get yourself in deeper than you can imagine.

The person you are talking to right now is born and raised cuz.

No humans bred Maui Wowie alive today she is a OLD SCHOOL HAWAIIAN SATIVA

Beat it troll.

4 Likes

We’ve had enough drama on the forum lately.

@PuaManaOhana Not the way i’d expect an OG sponsor to act publicly. If you got beef with how people talk, take it up privately with them.

@billy Don’t feed the trolls bro.

Everyone else, be wary. Do your research before giving people money. Start Reading here.

3 Likes

We came here to share Mana’o (knowledge) and have to deal with this.

Please clean up this thread.

Mahalo = Thank you

3 Likes

Sorry Sir, I’m not a mod. Just a concerned citizen of OG looking out, how you put it, for my OG Ohana. I’m sure some mods will be along soon to help you with your request though.

Jelly

2 Likes

You are a disrespectful punk sharing that bs link about us.

We got your number now cuz.

3 Likes

bro let the ppl read what youve done on other forums and how all the other hawaii growers have called you on your bullshit. and how your seed company is a fraud

2 Likes

You obviously do not know anything about language or our medicine.

Your “Hawai’i growers” are not from here and do not know our medicine.

Who are you to speak, you cannot even spell.

3 Likes

im not feeding you anymore good night

1 Like

Beat it you ignorant troll we will see you later…

3 Likes

its not my fault that’s what comes up on google when you search the name, but you’ve been banned from icmag and rollitup for sockpuppets and spamming so idk

you could send some of your strains to phlylos for genetic testing, that’d be a good way to gain some credibility

2 Likes

We are working with Steep Hill Hawai’i on testing and terpene profile analysis.

Every person who says a good word about us on trollitup is accused of being us but we could care less for that forum.

We went on icmag and growers who moved to Hawai’i and do not even know dakine wanted to defend their 'All bud from a Maui is Maui Wowie" trip.

No self respecting grower or member of our 'Ohana would go on either of those sites again.

There are no “sock puppets”.

Like a terpene profile a ip address is a signature…

3 Likes

the phylos galaxy would be better, it shows closest related plants as well as most distant related. terpene profile is hardly a signature as it varies from plant to plant from even the same seed batch …

8 Likes

Insulting people openly on forums… Good business practice.

Oh, such big talk. Tell me more.

Threats? Those don’t go well here.

More threats.

Says the guy talking in slang. This forum is obviously primarily English. You should try it sometime.

And obviously you didn’t study business while you were in University over in Hawaii, if you had, you’d know this is NO way to represent your business. I hate to say it, but I doubt you get sponsorship fee refunded from being banned for acting a fool.

Have a blessed night! Good luck making sales after showing your true self.

6 Likes