Hawaiian seedbank

Aloha growmies. I’ve been looking for Hawaiian strains for awhile and found a place that I’ve never seen before and doesn’t come up when I google various different searches. The place is called north shore pakalolo company but address is
Autoflowersofhawaii.com . I decided to make a small purchase and owner gave me a generous amount of freebies. Has anyone ever tried this place? I will be putting them in the ground soon let’s see what it’s about. Strains I got is
-puna budder
-Kona gold
-Maui wowie
-pineapple chunky cheese
. I bought two packs and received two packs. Pretty stoked to give this a try

7 Likes

https://share.icloud.com/photos/094aP3LRgDMMpfTsm3bvZmX6w

Getting them in the ground is the best way to tell. Good luck with the grow!

1 Like

@Tejas
Thanks man got some for you when there ready

1 Like

Another place that has some Hawaii stuff is Swarley Seeds. The guy that runs it is Brother Randall. Reasonable prices and interesting options. I have some of his stuff but havent grown it out. @joheimgrohen has grown out a few things from Brother Randall.

If you contact Brother Randall directly, he might have some things that aren’t listed on his website. He included some unlisted things in the pack I got from him, like Kona x Maui.
@joheimgrohen do have have an email for Brother Randall?

https://swarleyseeds.com/

Good luck on your hunt for Hawaii gear!

4 Likes

I’m growing out his “Pink Maui Ninja” right now! Got 2 of them just starting into veg. They still need some time in their cups before going into their bags.

1 Like

Shop – Match Maker Genetics in Kalapana

maui jane’s in haiku maui

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Oh yes I just grew out some nightmare from him. Came out pretty fire too. Brother Randall is a good dude

2 Likes

Thanks bro matchmaker looks fire. He’s running a killer dale now too. I may get some of his skunk dog on payday. I started a grow journal on the love stash. Planning on making seeds with them. So far for females and two males. The females sexed first so I was thinking damn no males. But perfect I got two of um

2 Likes

Hello there @Ronsonmatsuo4! One of the very 1st strains I ever grew was given to me as a clone and he only called it “Hawaiian”. Absolutely loved it and hooked me on growing! Smelled like pineapple and skunk and had a fantastic taste to it as well. I didn’t know the concept of cloning back then and I don’t know where that guy is anymore either so after the harvest, it was over. At least I still have the memories of my Hawaiian princess…(deep sigh)

2 Likes

What island were you living on or still living?

1 Like

I live in Southern California.

1 Like

He got some fire coming out with that Skunkdog BX1 crosses

2 Likes

Oh nice. I was just browsing through Masonic seeds I believe in Compton. I have to stop I’m addicted to every picture of bud I see. What do you have growing at the moment. Yea man I think the plants nowadays are more fancy but just love to reminisce of the teenage memories of those heirlooms

2 Likes

I 2nd that bro. Outdoor buds look like grown indoor

The matchmaker guy looks indoor to me— reflective tent in pics :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

do they have more than just auto-strains?? I hope…

and the link doesn’t work

Coming in again for Brother Randall at SwarleySeeds.com. Here are the 2 Pink Maui Ninja. Planted 10-27

1 Like

Hey Tracker do.you have info for Brother Randall I have one of his packs of beans but have no info on it would like to get more info from him if possible. Thanks

1 Like