Beware PuaMana seeds

The sad part is the above post from probably from the breeder. I emailed them this morning. Obviously they received the message. All I wanted to do was send them a few photos. No reply either…

3 Likes

They looking good there :+1:t4:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

2 Likes

Really?!? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

@NahikuJoe yes the old white widow had that flavor you mentioned. But there are still multiple phenos also.

I had 2 white widows myself 1 was musky with a heavy ammonia smell and the other was sweet like candy like @V4vendetta mentioned.

4 Likes

your claim was “without a doubt the same candy widz cut is being used.” I’m just pointing out you cant make a claim like that because you smelled something similar in a hybrid that was not even the original cut.

I dont doubt what hazeman says in their discription nor do I doubt pua manas discription. I dont doubt my self either as ive grown both out.
So yeah without a the slightest bit of doubt I will say the same Aloha WW cut is being used.

1 Like

You can believe what you want. Pua Mana is a proven fraud. It’s been proven over and over again. I dont think hazeman ever offered a pure AWW, so your statements are logical fallacies at best.

3 Likes

It is also worth noting that “Aloha White Widow” was a seed line from a company out of Amsterdam named Aloha Seedbank…so anyone refering to AWW is talking about pheno’s from an Amsterdam seed company, not the original Hawaii cut.

This is the actual Puna White Widow grown in Puna
widow2

16 Likes

The one founded in 2003?

Photo was pulled from ICMAG: International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums - View Single Post - Aloha White Widow

Just noticed it while I was browsing through that thread on ICMag lol

Yes, dirtboy is an old school grower here in puna, he knows his shit. I have the same cut as well.

2 Likes

8 Likes

My Goodness! Nicely done,V, very nice!

3 Likes

Beautiful hues to that one @V4vendetta

2 Likes

yes he is a fraud - had to constantly try to get him to send seeds. stay away from pua mana ohana

I stopped following him on ig a year or so ago, just kept getting weird vibes. In January I see he looks like he’s announcing a partnership with Willie’s Reserve, who hilariously shuts him down immediately. So weird.

2 Likes

i dont think he even lives on the islands. One member I recall called him out and said I can meet you at a location as i am on the island and you can show me your great bud and this pua person had all kinds of excuses why he couldnt prove his product. note pua in the below

Another formal expression, used less frequently, is “kaʻu puaʻa ʻōʻō.” This phrase literally translates to “my deceitful pig” and conveys a stronger sense of deception.