Most popular strains? What excites you?

What would you list as your most recent top 5 strains that you desire to grow? Im curious because it kinda seems like it’s all over the place right now.

For example:

Yummi Diesels seem really popular currently like strawberry diesel, blueberry diesel etc.

Landraces and nostalgic strains seem to be popular.

Things like glues, cakes, cookies, or has that hype passed or not hype at all?

Personally I recently grew banana kush, some LPC, several landrace, and currently growing blue dream and BBD. So Iv checked allot off my bucket list.

6 Likes

I’ve been doing some work with 88g13hp and like it a lot for a few reasons.

15 Likes

Mandelbrots work stands the test of time. Lots of gold to find in the Long Valley Royal Kush line. Many outcrosses seem to stand out - and stand on their new legs as stunning cultivars in their own right.

3 Likes

Ya the hash plants I definitely want to get to. I believe I have a few crosses of those too.

2 Likes

I do hear allot about kush also. Like pure kush, Royal kush.

1 Like

I’m using it as a breeding tool and I like the smoke too.

It’s an IBL at this point
It doesn’t stretch
It matures fast
It tastes dank and interesting.

8 Likes

to answer the initial question posed here…to be honest, i dont think there is enough room to type all of the favs i have in strains…they all have creative needs, and some strains really are the bees knees…so i am short to say any one strain…because the world keeps giving me more to grow, and more strains to crave…

2 Likes

I hear that. Every new strain I grow is my favorite. :joy:

3 Likes

right…starting to get like that, however i have a crave and love for the ice cream cake strain…

2 Likes

Seems allot of ppl like the cake strains. Only ones I’ve grown are LPC crosses and they were great.

1 Like

None of them…I’d rather grow clone only strains from way back in the days…

3 Likes

Five that are killer and I’d love to grow right now:

-Bubba (cut)
-Hollywood Pure Kush (cut)
-Sour Grapes/Grapestomper (cut)
-Puck/Skelly (preferred cut, but most likely seeds)
-Hunza Valley ‘91 (seeds)

-Maybe a mango leaning Appy female as well.

3 Likes

I grew a Zacks Cake bagseed. Skunkier than anything called Skunk on the market. Garlic and tuna indoors tho.

1 Like

Just about any of Bodhi’s wookie crosses are what do it for me lately. Amazing highs and flavors.

1 Like

Haha. Just what I thought I guess, everyone seems to they have their own favorites. :joy: wonder what ones strain everyone likes?

1 Like

Sour Bubble?

3 Likes